4- First Kiss.

It is Saturday

It is Saturday. Both Lisa and Jungkook is at home. Lisa is standing in the balcony while Jungkook is sitting in the living room couch. After a while, he got up and went near her and stood. Lisa saw him and smiled and he smiled back, which shocked Lisa as well as made her happy. The place was silent, the wind blowing their dress softly. 

After a few minutes, Jungkook broke the silence, "Lisa?" "Y-yes?" Lisa answered rather surprised because this is the first time he had called her name. "You like me don't you?" Lisa looked at him and he looked back. They stared at each other for a moment, then Lisa replied, "I liked you for a very, very long time." He looked at her with a 'how long' look. 

"I liked you since 10th std." She smiled. He looked at her surprised. "T-that long?" He asked in disbelief. "Yes. Even when I found out that you had a girlfriend, my feelings for you never died. It remained in my heart for a long time, till now.(She chuckled) But luck wasn't with me. (Pauses) I am happy you have Mia."

She looked down. Her head was down, so she didn't see Jungkook coming closer to her. When she looked up, she saw that their faces were inches apart.

He slowly leaned in, towards her. She was shocked. He leaned in till their lips were almost touching. He closed his eyes. The next moment, Lisa felt a soft lips on hers. Jungkook was kissing her. She didn't kiss back at first, but slowly she did. 

She too closed her eyes to feel the kiss. Jungkook wrapped his arms around her waist. After a few minutes, they slowly pulled away, and Lisa face was red. Jungkook smiled at her and went to their bedroom. Lisa was left all alone in the balcony.

Her mind was still processing what happened just now. She touched her lips and said to herself, "Jungkook kissed me. My first kiss...."

Jungkook's side

Jungkook stood by the window in the room and touched his lips. "Why did I do that? Do I like her? No! No way! That....that was my first kiss....."

Author POV
Mia never allowed Jungkook to kiss her lips saying that he should save it for the right moment. That is the reason Jungkook never had his first kiss. As for Lisa, she never had a boyfriend, so yeah.

Lisa called her unnies told them what happened.

ON THE PHONE

Jennie: Oh my god!!! Lili had her first kiss!!!!
Rose: That too with her crush!!
Jisoo: Let's party....
Lisa: Unnie!!! I am here shocked about what happened and you guys are thinking about party?
Jisoo: We are just excited.
Lisa: It was useless calling you. I am gonna hang up. Bye.
Jennie: Wai-

Lisa ended the call. "They are unbelievable." She said to herself. sitting on the couch. A while later, Jungkook came and sat near her. He called out to her. "Lisa." "Yes?" "I have...something to..um..tell you." Lisa nodded her head, gesturing him to go on. "Um....I...um..nevermind." Jungkook shook his head, stopping her words. 

"I will listen." Lisa said giving him a reassuring smile. "It is nothing. I am going for a walk. Bye." Saying that he left the room. Lisa jut sighed.

--

Jungkook sighed as he thought, "How am I gonna tell you that I will be leaving you alone soon...
And will never come back?" 

_______________________

Rechecked and edited.