24 - Wedding

Today is Bambam and Tzuyu's Wedding

Today is Bambam and Tzuyu's Wedding. Lisa was already there early and helped Tzuyu and others with the preparations. She was Tzuyu's Maid of Honor. What she didn't knew was Jungkook was also there, as the best man. 

"Do you Kunpimook Bhuwakul, take Chou Tzuyu as your wife?" 
"I do."
"Do you, Chou Tzuyu, take Kunpimook Bhuwakul as your husband?" 
"I do."

Lisa smiled seeing her friends happy. Her eyes locked Jungkook's who was already staring at her. She quickly looked away, wishing her heart would stop beating this fast. A memory flashed through her mind,

"Do you, Jeon Jungkook, take Lalisa Manoban as your wife?"
"I.." He takes a deep breath. "I do."
"Do you, Lalisa Manoban, take Jeon Jungkook as your husband?" 
"I..I d-do." 
"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

"I'm not gonna do that." Jungkook said and went out of the private room where the marriage was taking place. Lisa sadly looked at Jungkook's disappearing figure.

A tear left her eye as she remember that day. She quickly wiped it as soon as she saw Jungkook looking at her worriedly. 

The wedding went well, as the couple got blessings from everyone

The wedding went well, as the couple got blessings from everyone. Lisa was standing in a corner, drinking a glass of water, when someone familiar to her came. "Oh, Mr and Mrs. J-Jeon." She said softly and slightly bowed. 

"Ah, Lisa dear." Mrs. Jeon said softly and hugged her.  "How are you dear?" Mr. Jeon asked. "I'm fine." Lisa answered. They talked for a few mins before Mr. and Mrs. Jeon went along to congratulate the newly-wedded couple.

Lisa walked over to her parents. "Lisa.." Her mom called. "Yes mom?" Lisa asked.

"Please take Jungkook to your house." Mrs. Manoban said. Lisa's eye widen. "WHAT!? Why!?" 

"He got some of his old things there. He needs to take those." Mr. Manoban said. "But-" Before Lisa could speak, Jungkook came near them.

"Oh, you're here Jungkook. Lisa will take your to your house." Mrs. Manoban said but seeing Lisa's face quickly continued, "I mean Lisa's house."

Jungkook gave a smile and slightly bowed. Lisa walked away and Jungkook followed her. He held her wrist, "What?" She asked annoyingly. "I'll drive." He said and dragged her to his car. 

A while later, Jungkook asked, "You didn't move out?" Lisa scoffed, "Why would I? That house would be wasted then. No one will live there, so I didn't move out." She replied coldly, looking outside the window. 

Jungkook sighed. He knew she was still angry with him.

I'm going make everything right today. 

---------------------

Sorry if this was a short chapter, I'm gonna make the next chapter longer. 

Rechecked and edited.