16 - Lisa's Dream (1k Special)

Lisa knocked on the door, waiting for someone to open it

 "Oh Lisa?" Jisoo asked, surprised to see her the younger in front of her, smiling at her. She didn't expect Lisa here after Jungkook left yesterday. 

"Come in.."  Lisa entered and sat in the couch. "Jin, come down, will you?" Jisoo called her boyfriend. Jin was as surprised as Jisoo when he saw Lisa.

 All the them sat in utter silence. "Unnie?" Lisa called. Jisoo looked at her. "I want to ask you both something." "Yes?" Jin asked. 

"So, I have this idea, about a..." Lisa hesitated to continue, thinking Jisoo probably won't like the idea. "About what?" Jisoo asked. "About opening a cloth designing store of my own." Jin and Jisoo gasped. 

"And I need your help with that." Lisa finished. Jin and Jisoo looked at each other. And the they smiled at Lisa. "We will help." Lisa tried not to show her rising excitement. "So, what's your plan?" Jisoo asks. "I only have 2 courses and 1 exam left to graduate. After that I am free, so I would like to start then. That is in 5 months." Lisa explained. 

"Okay." Jin said. "I think we can call Jimin and tell him the plan too." "Yeah, We can use help from Park Corporation."  Jin called Jimin and told to to come over and Jimin agreed. After a short while, Jimin had joined them. Jisoo told him about Lisa's idea and help from his company.

"Hm.. Well, Of course I will help. I say, this is a great plan, Lisa. Maybe you can design the dress for mine and Rose's wedding." he said as he patted Lisa's head.

 All of them chuckled and Lisa said politely, "Thank you, oppa. Thanks for the help." Lisa said and left the house. 

_____________________

Sorry for the really short chapter
Rechecked and edited.