13 - First and Last Date with him

25th July 20XX

25th July 20XX

Lisa was sitting in the couch, looking gloomily at the ceiling. What Jungkook told her yesterday has yet not processed in her mind. Meanwhile, Jungkook was looking at her, feeling sorry. He thought of something to make her happy. " I have an idea!" Jungkook said to himself. He walked towards her. 

"Lisa?" No response

"Um....Lisa?" Still no response. 

Jungkook shook her by holding her shoulder, "Lisa.." Lisa was startled.

"Y- yes?"

"In dreamland?" Jungkook asked.

"Why do you care?" Lisa shot back as she frowned.

"Nothing.. Will you come out with me?" Jungkook asked, looking straight into her eyes. Lisa was surprised. "Is he asking me out? Doesn't he already have a girlfriend?" Lisa thought. "Are you coming or not? And don't worry, I am not asking you out.." Jungkook said. "Thank God." Lisa whispered, but still was sad for some unknown reason. "Where?" She asked. "A place. Go get ready." He said as he went to change. "Even if it isn't real, I can finally go on a first and last date with him..." Lisa sighed and went to change.

After 15 mins, both of them were inside Jungkook's car, already in their way.

Inside the car

"Where exactly are we going?" Lisa asked turning her head to him.

"Mall." He replied, his eyes focused on the road. 

"Huh? Why?"

"You see, Mia already left for New York yesterday night."

"Wait-why? I thought you were going together." 

"Yeah, we planned like that... But she said that she needs to meet her parents." 

Lisa hummed as 'Okay'.

"But you still haven't told me why are you taking me to the mall." Lisa reminded him.

Jungkook chuckled and answered, "I actually wanna do a little shopping to buy something special for Mia." Lisa sighed as a feeling settled in her heart, whenever she hears Mia.