Chapter 43

"So..." I said putting mine and Eleanors bags down.
"Its very pretty." She smiled looking at the stars outside
"You're very pretty." I smiled kissing her cheek.
"I'm not sure if thats cute or cheesy"
"Mmm, both."
"Type,"
"Yes?"
"I'm ready."
"Ready?" I repeated confused
"Hmm."
"What for?"
"You know..."
"You're tired? Hungry?"
"No, Type. I'm ready."
"I'm not following."
"For you to sleep with me." She blushed. Oh fuck. No. Please. Okay. I can do this. Léo means nothing anymore. He means nothing.
"Okay." I nodded kissing her gently on the lips.
"You'll be gentle right?"
"Hmm." I hummed kissing her and guiding her to the bed.
"Type I'm scared."
"We don't have to do this." I told her stopping.
"I want to. Just go slow please."
"Of course." I nodded unbuttoning my own shirt. Her hands gently traced my chest reminding me of how Léo used to touch me.

I kissed her neck gently and lifted her up slightly to remove her dress. She smelled so good. I kissed down to her breasts and went to take off her bra. And my phone rung.
"Don't answer." She told me as she went to help me with the bra but it continued to ring. I got it out my trousers to throw it away before I saw the name. Léo.
"Sorry, El, I gotta answer this, its my mother."
"Oh okay." She frowned.
"Give me 10 okay?" I told her stepping out of the room.
"Type." He whispered on the other end of the line.
"Where are you?"
"Where are you?" He repeated my question
"My honeymoon. Why didn't you come to my wedding you dick."
"You didn't want me to did you?"
"I want to see you, Léo."
"No you don't Type."
"Léo..."
"Yes?"
"I want you to be my first."
"Huh?" He sounded way too surprised
"Please. I'll send you my location." And I did.
"Type..."
"Yes..." I knew what he was gonna say.
"Why are you in South Korea?"
"Because you are"
"Type, was this your plan the entire time?"
"I wanted to tell you at the wedding but you never turned up."
"I'm only half an hour away. I'll be there okay?"
"Okay."
"Okay, bye."
"Bye." I smiled waiting for him to hang up but we did the cringey couple thing where neither of us did.
"I'll seen you in 30 minuets."
"Umkay." I nodded hanging up to go to El and make up some excuse.

"What did your mother want?" She asked now wearing the shirt I'd just taken off. She was so beautiful. I loved her. But Léo was different. I have to choose her but maybe for one moment I can have them both.
"She was just telling me some stuff happening back home
"Anything interesting?"
"Nope not really."
"Okay." She smiled kissing me.
"El,"
"Yeah?"
"Do you mind if we wait until tonight?"
"Its basically already tonight." She laughed.
"I have some errands to run,"
"Its our honeymoon." She pouted
"Yeah I know, I'm sorry."
"How long will you be?"
"I'll text you when I'm coming back okay?"
"Okay." She frowned
"I will be back and we will continue this okay?"
"Okay." She said again.

Not long after I was waiting in a hotel room for him. He was 5 minutes late but eventually there was a knock at the door. I opened it to see him stood there.
"Hey." I smiled letting him in
"Hey." He said kissing me even before I could shut the door.
"I missed you." I told him.
"I missed you too." He looked different. His hair was slightly longer and his tan was slightly fainter. He looked good though. He always looked good.
"Fuck, you're amazing." I told him taking off his jacket.
"Just fuck me already." He groaned
"Needy much?"
"I am for you."
"Show me how much." I said kissing him and again pushing him downwards so he was on his knees. He took off my trousers and boxers. The view of him looking up at me like that was the hottest thing I've ever seen. He quickly took my dick into his mouth and quickly got a pace. "Fuck you're amazing at that." I groaned only making him go faster. "Get up." I demanded and he did without another word. I pushed him onto the bed and gave him a trail of hickeys as I finished undressing him. I trailed my hands up and down his body gently sucking at his nipples. He was whining uncontrollably underneath me and barely touching him I let my fingers glide over his v line making his hips buckle up against me.

"Type please."
"Please what? Use you words and tell me what you want." I said pushing his hips down against the bed.
"I want you to fuck me and do whatever you want to me, I'm all yours."
"All mine huh?" I teased kissing him and opening his legs. I inserted one finger loosening him up slightly before quickly adding another
"Oh my fucking god, there!" He moaned biting his lip. I gently pulled his lip from under his teeth
"I want to hear you needy little moans for me." I told him making him whine.
"Keep going." But I took my fingers out and opened his legs wider. His eyes were focused on mine as I put the condom on.
"You okay with this?" I checked and he nodded "words, Léo."
"Yes Type, I want this." I lined myself up and slowly entered him. His face twisted with pain and I hate to admit it but it was kinda hot. "Do you want me to keep going?"
"Mhm." He nodded "slowly please." I did as he said. "Type."
"Mhm?"
"You can go faster now." And as soon as the words left his lips I grabbed his hips and picked up my pace.
"There it is." I mumbled as I hit that one spot that left him shaking.
"Harder Type." He moaned closing his eyes.
"Eyes open." I told him.
"Type!" He moaned loudly
"Yes baby?" I said hitting his prostate even harder "scream my name,"
"Type!"
"Good boy."

"I'm gonna come!" He moaned
"Hmm no you're not." I said stopping.
"Type!" He pouted
"You didn't come to my wedding so now I'm gonna punish you."
"Punish me?"
"Ever heard of edging?"
"Fuck, Type please." After a few more seconds I began pounding into him again. "Oh my god Type." He moaned and I stopped again a few more times before deciding to let him come.
"Type!" He moaned, fuck he sounded amazing. Just as he was about to come he tightened around me making me come with him. I collapsed next to him grinning
"I love you, Type." He smiled sleepily.