Chapter 18

"Try it." Léo pleaded
"No."
"Please."
"I'm not eating off of your fork."
"Why?"
"Cause of the cameras." I replied continuing to eat my own chips.
"We should get a beer."
"We can't."
"Why not?"
"The cameras." I said again
"Ugh. This is supposed to be fun."
"Can we not have fun sober?"
"I can't."
"Fuck you." I muttered after another chip.
"I'm kidding, Prince. Yes we can have fun. Of course we can."
"I know."
"Of course you do." He said rolling his eyes
"Can we have pudding." I asked hopefully. At first I was reluctant to spending the day with him but I was actually enjoying it.
"Yeah course." He agreed
"I'm just gonna go to the loo." I said standing up.
"So do I."
"I don't need to be escorted to the loo."
"I really need to go and the guards are gonna follow you in anyway." He chuckled
"Yes I'm fully aware. Can you check the loos please." I asked the nearest guard and two of them went off and gave me the nod when it was safe to go in.

"It's cold in here." I said washing my hands
"Yeah." He nodded
"Can I just," I started looking at the soap next to him but instead of moving he pulled my arm in to put soap on my hands. How romantic bonding over cleanliness.
"Thanks."
"No problem."
"The weather-"
"Kiss me."
"Huh." I said stopping drying my hands to look at him.
"Kiss me." Fuck it sounds just like it did in my dream.
"No."
"Okay. Fine."
"Is that it?"
"What do you want me to beg?" He smirked walking closer to me. I stopped him before he could get closer
"You realise who I am don't you?"
"I don't want some magical relationship with you. For now just kiss me."
"Léo," I began but decided to just kiss him. It feels exactly how it did before. I don't know how to describe it but he tasted French. Exactly how you'd expect him to taste. Almost like dark chocolate. I pulled him in closer by his belt and his fingers played with my hair. The way he kissed me felt urgent and needy but also gentle. I gently parted his lips with my tongue and he didn't seem to object.

"You okay in there, Prince Type." There was a knock at the door and we sprung apart instantly.
"Yep, I'm fine." I yelled back
"1 minuet and we're coming in."
"It's fine I'm coming out."
"I bet you are." Léo grinned and I stepped on his nice shiney shoes before walking out.

"Desert?"
"Yes please." I said looking at the menu
"Can I have the chocolate pudding cake thing please"
"The chocolate molten cake?"
"Yes please."
"I'll have a sundae please." Léo smiled
"It won't be long." The owner said with thick French accent before walking back to the kitchen.
"What happened to the French?"
"I'm tired." He laughed
"You're a disappointment Léo."
"I know, I know."
"Are we going home soon?"
"Once we finish we can get home."
"Got enough photos for today then?" I rolled my eyes.
"Yep. More than enough."
"Is this the part where you tell me there were cameras in the bathroom and my nudes are being posted to the daily mail right this second?"
"Yeah something like that."

The pudding was amazing. Heaven. Actual heaven.
"Like it?" Léo grinned
"It's not the gourmet stuff I'm used to but I love it." I moaned
"You're moaning a little bit." He pointed out grinning
"It's amazing."
"Wanna try some ice cream."
"Sure." I shrugged as he passed me a spoon. "Hmm that's so good."
"You're a chocoholic?"
"Yes." I admitted "chocolate is life."
"I'll keep that in mind when I have the chance to cook for you."
"Not gonna happen."
"Sure." He shrugged taking another giant spoonful of icecream and I had a small bite of my pudding. I had to savour every single bite.

We decided to be driven back and on our way home Léo fell asleep. Of course he did. I tried falling asleep myself but it was still bright outside. What had he been doing all night? Not a question I'd probably want the answer to. I checked my phone only to see the disappointing sight of no messages or notifications or anything. The joys of royalty. I took a quick pic of him and I know that's creepy but he looked kinda cute.