Ch. 15

So, I told Isabel that I really do care about the twins, and I was really happy about it. Though I spent the next two days in that room just wanting to be with them. The heat wasn't so bad, I had some cramping and I got really hot but other than that I was fine. But today is a day that my mother, sister, and Luna seemed to not let me forget about in the last few days. With fittings, small rehearsals, shoe fittings, and even flower choosing, I was unable to forget that today is the coronation.

Today was the day that we announce that I'm going to be the Twin's mate. I'm kind of nervous not only is our relationship or whatever it is, not common in packs but it's also the first mating couple where there is more than two people in it. There's also the fact that a lot of the girls our age just fawn over them and want Ryan and Andrew to be their mates. I'm already the odd wolf in the pack, once it's announced I'm the mate of both of them, who knows what they're going to think of me. I know I shouldn't have cared what they thought but at the time I couldn't help it to me everyone's thought of me got to me whether it was bad or good. Luckily once Andrew and Ryan had woken up, they both calmed me down a bit about my worries but not all of them. I just really don't want to disappoint the pack. After all from tonight until the twins become leaders I'll be declared the next Luna. It's kind of weird to think that I'm going to be the new Luna.

I started getting ready and my mom walked into the room handing me the shoes I was going to wear. They were heels but small ones so I don't have to worry about falling or tripping that much.

"Thanks mom."

"Sure sweetie, Luna Isabel is going to come in here soon to get you ready."

"Okay, how are Andrew and Ryan?"

"They're actually outside the door. They know they can't see you yet but they want to talk to you."

"Oh!" I squealed as I walked to the door and lightly knocked knowing that they would knock back, which they did.

"How are you guys?"

"How are you?" Andrew asked sounding a little worried.

"I'm okay, just worried about you two. I haven't seen you guys in a few days and it's felt like months"

"We miss you too Lex. Don't be nervous about today, okay?"

"Wow that makes me so much better." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Come on you know what he means. Just remember that we'll be there waiting for you." Andrew budded in.

"I know, that's not what I'm worried about."

"Well if anyone has a problem with it then we'll deal with them." Ryan said aggressively.

"Boys!" I heard someone yell from down stairs.

"We gotta go, but hey.."

"Yeah?"

"Don't worry about anything-.."

"Yeah Lex, all you have to do is get ready and walk to the stage where we'll be waiting for you."

"Yeah, walk to a stage in front of the entire pack. Not nerve racking at all."

"Just pretend they're not there."

"Yeah just us."

"Okay. Now go before you both get in trouble."

"Kay we love you." They simultaneously said as they walked away from the door. Where on the other side I was frozen from shock of what they both had just told me.

'They love me! How can th-'

"Alex what's wrong? You need to get ready."

"I- They just-..."