Ch. 3

Yeah, pack leader Miguel told me that if I didn't try to work in the forced relationship he would ban me.

"Miguel!"

"Ale, you know I would hate doing that. I even hate giving him this warning but, we made a deal. Not many people in this pack will accept Alex as a gay kid. If he doesn't try this I would have no choice. Packs depend on every child having at least one offspring. If he doesn't have a kid I will have to ban him. He clearly won't be with a woman so he only has one option. Alex I've known you since birth, you are like a son to me but I have to look out for the pack's well-being. If I let you not have a mate, others will want that as well and how would we survive."

"What deal did you make with my parents?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Because as much as I am mad at them right now, I know that they wouldn't have come to you unless it was necessary. So what is the deal that they made with you?"

"Alex-"

"No mom you don't get sit there and tell me all this crap. You betrayed my trust, I told you something that was very personal, and you went ahead and told not only our pack leader but his entire family. How do you expect me to be okay with that?"

"The deal was that as long as the twins stayed together and you produce one offspring." Isabel chimed in.

"Why does it matter if the twins stay together?"

"You don't get it do you Alex?" Andrew chimed.

"Get what?! All I've been hearing is they're forcing me to do something I never had the intention of doing."

"If you get banned you will become an omega; a loner, abandoned, pack-less. That means that you will have to move out of our territory. Meaning that any other wolf out there that has no pack or even enemy packs can go after you. And if they find out you can conceive they will rape you. Use you until you can't produce no more then kill you. Not only that, those red eyes of yours are rare it means purity, your blood is pure. Basically anyone who smells your blood will become addicted to you. Don't forget this isn't all about you either..." he said as he showed me his eyes. They were dark pink almost red.

"Ryan's are the same, meaning we are half pure. Our blood also has healing properties. You as a whole mean a lot to our pack. But so do Ryan and I. If we stay together our offspring has a better chance of having the healing properties that we already have. The thing is we cannot conceive but, you can. And did it ever cross your mind that there is a reason to why we wanted to be your mate?" He asked me.

"Why would I, it's not like you both have any interest in me. You guys don't even talk to me. Today is the most you've ever talked me." I responded with a bit of attitude.

"Put it through your head Alex. At the age of 13 we agreed to be your mates. Why in the world would anyone do that at that young of an age?"

"Why the hell should I know?!"

"We fucking like you Alex! Don't you get it!" He screamed.

"What?" I asked to shocked to fully comprehend what was being said.

"What would Ryan do at the end of everyday for a year and a half when you started high school?!"

"I- I-"

"He would give you notes telling you sorry and about his feelings!"

"He what?"

"Everyday he would come to me being anxious about you hating him!"

"I- I never read any notes he gave me." I stated weakly.

"Of course you didn't." He scoffed and walked out as well.