Chapter 12

*Hikari Hada's POV:

Was this the ranger? A policeman? Or the guy we are supposed to be waiting on? I wasn't sure. I just knew that I wasn't ready to go to jail. I wasn't ready to be taken away and never heard from again. With my powers I could pick up things with my mind and strike the person, like a branch or a deer or something, but Danny told us to wait and see who it was.

It was a male that approached us. He was white with blonde hair and brown eyes, he was about Danny's height. He wore a regular black shirt, brown jacket and dark blue jeans. He carried a flashlight.

"Hello", he greeted, he casually walked up to us. He placed his hand in front of his squinting face as he tried to block the light from our flashlights. His voice sounded as if he was thunder himself. It was deep and strong, but somehow not scary.

"Uh...hi. Who are you?", Danny asked hesitantly.

"I'm Alexander, but call me Alex. I've came here to take you guys back to Philippines. Trevor sent me."

"How did you find us?" Beval asked him, trying to make sense of everything.

"I teleported."

"Why is everyone a superhero but me?!", Tyler pouted.

"You're an experi-baby? Do you know my brother, Shimizu?" I asked Alex, inching my way towards him.

"Yes. He is our leader."

"What?" Celosia asked with furrowed eyebrows. "What do you mean by your "leader"?"

"I will explain later. First thing, I told you wait for me at the entrance. When I arrived I saw rangers examining an empty van. I even overheard them saying that they might call the police. It's not that hard to stay hidden you know."

"That wasn't our fault. We had no choice but to get out of dodge. Wouldn't you do the same thing?", Danny defended with pride.

"But you could've at least move the van to another spot, not leave it on the pathway. That lets the rangers know that someone is-"

"Okay, enough! I'm over the arguing and bitching, just tell us how you're going to take us to the Philippines. By plane? Boat?", Kimberly irked.

Alex shined his light towards Kimberly causing her to squint a little. He paused in awe. It's like he was a statue for a few seconds.

"Um, no. No, it's actually something better. I'll be teleporting you and your friends to the Philippines", he responded to Kimberly, snapping out of his daze.

"How is that possible?", Kimberly responded to Alex in disbelief.

"How is you turning into a tiger possible? Robin lighting fire with her hands? Beval controlling the wind and Gaia growing things, controlling the ground and more?" Alex responded.

He had a point. As experi-babies, we were doing things that were impossible. It sounded nice, but our existence felt like a bad thing to the world, and if you weren't an experi-baby yourself, you wouldn't understand.

"How did you know we could do those things?", Celosia questioned Alex.

"Shimizu told me a lot about you guys."

It wasn't took long until we heard what sounded like dogs barking. It was faint, but we could see lights that were moving from afar. My heart stopped for a second as my adrenaline kicked up.

"They're coming!" I yelled in fear.

"Look, just come closer to me and we'll teleport to the Philippines!" Alex urged.