Prologue

The date is October 14th, 2024.

It's been five years, five long years since we've arrived to this nuclear shelter. The kids are all grown up now and their parents are getting older. My girlfriend Isabella, gave me a composition book to organize all of my thoughts in. I really needed it. So much has been going on for the last couple of years. Over the span of five years, over a hundred more people were rescued from the outside world and into the shelter, thanks to Robin...or should I say, Celosia. Some were Experi-babies, others were "regular humans", but both were in need of a place to hide from not only the extermination, but a viral outbreak as well. The extermination didn't kill too many off, so the United Nations went to more severe matters to lower the population, and lower it did. It killed off half of the world and lasted for years.

Luckily, none of those rescued were infected with the virus.

The name for the virus is: UF-37.

This outbreak started seven freaking months after W.E.A shut down. By then, so many Experi-babies were already killed. Because the W.E.A Headquarters had shut down so suddenly (thanks to our late friend Shimizu Hada), W.E.A's all over the world began to shut down. Unfortunately, the U.N. had no choice but to release the virus earlier than planned. Their previous plan was for the extermination to last a total of two years and then the outbreak would last three years. But because the W.E.A was shut down, there was no way to kidnap and experiment on more people. The more people experimented on, the more people to place into camps and exterminated.

The U.N. stuck to their plan and announced to the public that the "kidnappers" are now targeting teenagers and adults instead of just young children and infants, but of course, that was a lie. The U.N. then told the public that they had a vaccine, and that if a "kidnapper" was to take you and then try to experiment on you, the vaccine would not allow the inhuman powers to enter the nervous system. Many, many people went and got vaccinated. That very vaccine is what carried that contagious virus. It killed four billion people in the span of five years!

And that's not all. Because we have reached our capacity of people in the shelter, it has led to shortages of food over the last two years. The stressful part about the situation is that those who did go outside in search for food and medicine, who we call in the shelter "the hunters", came back with only so little, and there's only so much the garden section of the shelter can do.

The only good news is that the viral outbreak is now over. And has been over for about two months now because of one guy. A guy named John Victran. He was a doctor, later turned politician who found a cure to this terrible virus. The people were hesitant, but took his word for it and got vaccinated. Within the span of a month, most of the cases went down, and those who had it were cured. The virus had finally died out.

This man is now praised throughout most of the world. Yet, something about him isn't right. I'm sure this is the guy who will later cause war.

Update:

It's been an hour since I've written anything down and I'm having a strange feeling in my soul, it's a combination of happiness, relief, sadness, fear and anger. But why? Where is it coming from? What is it applying to? I have a feeling someone in the shelter will reveal something soon that will change everything... but I'm not sure what that something is....wait-

Oh my god! It can't be true!!

(Written from Danny's journal)