Chapter 24

When Hinata woke up he instantly smiled. Kageyama was holding onto both of them. Kichirou was all dry. Hinata looked at the two sleeping then snickered. They both were completely peaceful and even drooling a little. He got out of bed slowly, hoping to not wake them. He successfully got out of bed then opened the door. "Hinata...? When did you get here?" Tadashi said in complete surprise. Hinata smiled then hugged him. "Last night. I slept over, but Kichirou said that you're throwing up?" Hinata asked, smirking. Tadashi blushed then scratched his head. "Yeah it's mostly at night. Now I know how you felt, pregnancy sucks." Tadashi said as he giggled. Hinata looked at him gratefully then hugged him. "Congratulations Tadashi!" He yelled, Tadashi quickly covered his mouth as he shushed him. "Shhh Kei doesn't know yet." 

Hinata covered his mouth then apologized. "So when are you gonna tell him?" Hinata asked, sitting down. Tadashi followed him then shrugged. "I went to the doctor last week-ish. I got an ultrasound and some medicine, but I just don't know how to tell him." Tadashi said, groaning in annoyance. Hinata snickered then patted his shoulder. "He'll start asking about your smell by the time you're 10 weeks." Tadashi's face turned into a shocked and scared look. "I-I'm already 10 weeks." Hinata bit his lip, the two stopped talking when they heard Kei clear his throat to show his presents in the room. "That explains a lot... Hinata we'll be right back." Kei said. Tadashi glanced at Hinata. The orange-haired omega gave him a thumbs up. Tadashi took a deep breath as he walked to the bedroom with his mate. 

Hinata got up then walked to the kitchen. He was starving but he decided to not raid his friend's fridge. He walked back to the guest room then saw Kageyama comforting a crying Kichirou. Hinata panicked then rushed over to him. "What happened?" Hinata asked in a scared tone. Kichirou turned around then hugged him. "Mommy where were you? I- I was scared." Kichirou said, hugging onto his mother tightly. "I told you he'd be back. He's okay." Kageyama mumbled and rubbed his hand through Kichirou's hair. Kichirou stopped crying then started sniffling. Kageyama looked at the time then cursed under his breath. "Hinata. I have something really important to go do. I will meet you at your house when I'm finished." Kageyama said, rushing. He quickly put himself together then left. 

"Where's daddy going?" Kichirou asked. Hinata sighed then shrugged his shoulders. He missed his mate already. He got up from the bed bringing the little boy down with him. Kichirou stretched then smiled. "We get to go home today! Me, you and daddy!" Kichirou cheered. He went into a suitcase full of his clothes. Hinata helped the boy get ready then Tadashi walked in the room. He had dried up tears in his eyes. "Uh oh... what happened?" Hinata asked. He got up to hug his friend. "Nothing bad. He was mostly upset that I didn't tell him sooner. B-but I'm just so excited. Wait, where's Kageyama?" Tadashi asked, realizing the alpha was gone. Hinata shrugged, "He said it was important. But you should be sitting down." Hinata grumbled. Tadashi laughed then nodded. Hinata continued to pack Kichirou's things then sighed.

After breakfast, Hinata and Kichirou started walking to the bus stop. "Soon we won't have to take the bus anywhere else again." Hinata said as he smiled. Kichirou cheered, then Hinata snickered. "Kichirou, I'm glad you like your father." Hinata calmly stated as they made it to the bus. "He's super cool! Sometimes he looks scary... but I don't mind." As the bus finally pulled up. They got on and started taking the route back to their house. Once they got home, Hinata opened the door. It was unlocked. Empty. Filled with distress smells. It smelled depressing. Hinata began to cough, then he whined. Kichirou pouted then hugged his mother. "It's okay Kichirou. I know it smells bad here compared to Auntie Tada's but let's air it out." Hinata said with a bright smile. 

To Be Continued...