Chapter 8

Hinata got the job. He was ecstatic. Today was his first day. He couldn't wait. Maybe it was the fact he was working again. Maybe it was because he got to see Kageyama again. Hinata woke up then brushed his teeth quickly. As he was getting himself ready, Kichirou entered the bathroom. Hinata picked him up seeing his son was crying. "What's wrong?" Hinata said, kissing his cheek. Kichirou. "I-I had a nightmare... Th-there was a snake and it ate me." He said, hugging Hinata. The orange-haired male pouted then shook his head. "Snakes are terrible aren't they? But it's okay cause it was just a nightmare, and if any snake dares to eat my baby I'd fight them off." Hinata said, reassuring his son. They both continued getting ready. Kichirou smiled since he was excited to see his best friend Miwa. 

"Mommy! Can this be my outfit for today!" He said holding up an outfit. Hinata looked at it and shook his head. "Go get your other red shirt." Hinata said, putting his pants and shoes by the couch. "R-red." Kichirou said, running back to his room. Hinata made them both some oatmeal then placed it on the dining table. He came back with the shirt in question and Kichirou smiled. "Match!" He said before sitting at the table. They ate and then got dressed. "Mommy. Can I ask question?" Kichirou asked, sitting on the couch. Hinata grabbed his bag then looked at him confused. "What's wrong kiddo?" Hinata asked, seeing his son's demeanor. They had to get going soon so Hinata was getting really worried he was going to be late. 

"When can I meet daddy?" He asked, looking down. Hinata never talked about his dad. The orange-haired male bit his lip then sighed. He picked up Kichirou and they leave towards the daycare. "Well me and daddy don't really know each other." Hinata said as they walked. Kichirou looked at him confused. "But you have a bite mark?" He said, touching Hinata's mark. Hinata scoffed while looking at his son confused. "What do you know about marks?" Hinata asked. Kichirou kept touching Hinata's mark then hummed. "Alphas mark omegas." Kichirou said. The orange-haired male hummed. He did remember telling him that. "Mommy? How come you don't know daddy?" Kichirou asked. Hinata didn't know how to answer the question. He wasn't anywhere near ready for this conversation. 

"We're gonna talk more about it when we go back home okay, kiddo?" Hinata said a little bit embarrassed. Kichirou nodded and they talked about a different subject. Hinata dropped Kichirou off at the daycare. Hinata took the bus to work, he continuously checked the time making sure he wasn't late. He walked inside his new job then gulped. The receptionist smiled looking at Hinata. "Hinata Shoyo! It's nice to see you again!" Hinata smiled back at her then waved. "Here is your name tag. You also need to fill out this form. And lastly, follow me." She said handing Hinata different things. He nodded, then followed the lady to Kageyama's office. "He's here, boss."  Hinata's heart began racing as he saw Kageyama again. It's been 2 weeks since he saw him. 

"Good." He said. Hinata froze then bowed in front of the alpha. "I'm sure Yachi-san gave you a form. Please fill it out. Your desk is right here." Kageyama stated while pointing to a small desk beside his own. Hinata nodded then sat at the desk. He started filling the form out. It was a lot of questions about how he likes his work space, what easily gets him stressed, etc. Once he was finished he gave his paper back to Kageyama. "Here you go, sir." He said handing the form back to Kageyama. The boss nodded, then put it with a stack of papers. Afterwards Kageyama started telling him things that he needed to do for the job. For example, know Kageyama's schedule, how to access the company email, make a business email, what type of coffee Kageyama liked etc. 

Afterwards Kageyama left Hinata to figure the rest out by himself and also venture into the building. Hinata made a work email, then got into the company's email. He also got a good look at Kageyama's calendar which had everything he was doing on there. He did everything with a smile on his face. His- or the alpha's scent was all around the room. The alpha was handsome too, the omega was starstruck. He left the office to look around. Bathrooms, hallways, other offices, front area, staff room for breaks. He went into there seeing two other people there. "Oh... s-sorry." He said as one of the guys glared at him. "You're the new person? Cute." He said while putting his coffee down and walking towards Hinata. The omega began walking out the room but he was stopped. 

"Hinata right, nice to meet you I'm Nishinoya!" The other guy shook his hand. Hinata smiled and shook his hand also. He talked to the two, their names were Tanaka and Nishinoya. His first friends in the new workplace. After his very educational day of work he was let off early. He rode the bus back to his son's daycare to pick up.

To Be Continued...