Chapter 36

Unsurprisingly Shoyo went into heat 4 days later. It was not arguably the most pain he's ever felt. He woke up with Kageyama not there and the heat. Lots and lots of heat. He woke up sweaty. He moved to his nest, got comfortable and tried to control his breathing. He inhaled the smell of his mate. But it made the pain worse. Maybe this is what being in heat while knowing his mate felt like because last time and this time were undeniably worse than the other times he's gone into heat. He began to cry and held his stomach."KIRABAYASHI-CHAN!" He yelled when the pain got worse. The maid rushed into the room and bit her lip. Kageyama was running behind her. He smelled it before he saw it. An extremely sweet orange smell mixed with a smell of freshness. Something he could immediately become attached to smelling. 

But he knew it was Hinata's heat so he backed off. He went back to Kichirou then cleared his throat. "Is mommy okay?" Kichirou asked. Kageyama nodded, he listened to Hinata whine and cry out for his alpha in the other room. "Mommy is a little sick. So we do have to leave so he can feel better." Kageyama said, grabbing his hand. They were just going to his second house on the other side of town. Kichirou nodded and took Kageyama's hand. Kageyama called the driver as they waited outside. On the other hand, Kirabayashi was giving Hinata a liquid supplement for his heat that should relieve his pain and ease the strength of his heat smell. Kirabayashi was also an omega and she used the liquid supplement as well. After a couple of minutes of taking it, Kirabayashi could tell it wasn't working. 

"H-hurts...! Please~" He cried. Kirabayashi hummed, then looked at the time. "Mr. Shoyo, you'll have to pleasure yourself until I get back." She said, She figured Hinata needed a stronger dosage. Hinata reluctantly agreed and picked up one of Kageyama's shirts. Kirabayashi left the room and closed the door. He held it to his nose as he slid his hand down into his pants. He shivered as he rubbed his throbbing cock. He hadn't touched himself in a long time, yet there he was. "Hah~ Mmmh~ Tobio~" Hinata moaned as he stroked himself. He wanted his alpha, it was hurting to much too deal with himself. He started to finger himself with his other hand while covering himself in Kageyama's smell. "I want you... I need you, Tobio." He moaned as he fingered his prostate. He picked up his speed and moaned loudly. 

"Oh~ Oh god~ I-I'm coming! Tobio~ Ngh- I-I'm coming~!" His white cum spilled all over his hand. The heat and pain died down. He sat up as he took a deep breath. "I still want him to help." He said, sighing. He laid back down and went back to smelling his mate's smell. He slowly fell asleep. Kirabayashi came back with another liquid supplement. "Mr. Shoyo, I am back with a heavier dosage. Is your heat still intense?" She said, walking into their bedroom. Hinata sleepily looked at her with pain in his eyes. "Y-yes, it was fine a couple of minutes ago but it just got worse as before." He said, then Kirabayashi nodded and gave him the medicine. After a minute or two the medicine kicked in. Hinata sat up and blushed. "Sorry you have to do all of this." Hinata said. Kirabayashi smiled and shook her head. "I don't mind." She said with a smile. 

"I want to change something. I want him to help with the rest of my heat... So tell him and I want Kichirou to go with Tadashi." Hinata said. Kirabayashi nodded and began to fulfill his wishes. Hinata went into the shower to wash himself up. 

To Be Continued...