Chapter 40

After his heat week, Hinata felt a lot better again. He could easily say that was the worst heat of his life. Kichirou came home and everything went back to normal. A couple weeks went by. One thing that was on Hinata's mind since his heat ended was pregnancy. The alpha came inside him and knotted him basically everyday of his heat. He went to the doctor and unsurprisingly, he was expecting. He stopped by the store and booked up the right book to tell Kichirou. He jumped his entire way home. He couldn't hide his smile. He was really going to have another baby with Kageyama. He wouldn't have to suffer this time. Hinata walked inside and put his bag down by the couch. "Mommy!" Kichirou said with excitement in his voice. Hinata ruffed up his hair then smiled. 

"Mommy can we have chicken tempura for dinner?" Kichirou asked. Hinata nodded and walked to the kitchen. He took out the chicken and began cooking. As he cooked Kichirou noticed Hinata's bag, he opened it and saw snacks. He smirked seeing fruit snacks. He also saw a book. He saw it and smiled. He brought the stuff to his room. He walked past his father, who went into the kitchen. "How was Tadashi?" Kageyama asked, walking into the kitchen. Hinata smiled and hugged him tightly. "Oh... Did it go well, or did something else happen?" Kageyama said, hugging the omega in his arms. "It went well, I just have a surprise for you after dinner! I can't wait, I think you're gonna love it!" Hinata smiled. He took a deep breath to hold him back from blurting it out. 

"Oh. Okay, well I'm going to keep playing with Kichi, tell me when dinner is ready okay?" Kageyama asked. He gave him a kiss on the cheek then walked back to Kichirou's room. Hinata squealed once Kageyama went into the room. As Kageyama walked in the room, he saw Kichirou trying to read. "I-is the..." Kichirou stuttered trying to read it. "What are you reading?" Kichirou showed him and smiled. "WHAT IN TOMIE MOMMY!" Kichirou said, Kageyama read it correctly. What's In Your Tummy, Mummy? Kageyama looked at the book in confusion. "Where did you get that book, Kichirou?" Kageyama asked. "I got from mommy's bag. Can daddy help me?" Kichirou said, opening the book again. Kageyama agreed and sat on the floor with him. He opened the book up to the first page. 

He was surprised when he finished reading it. Why did Shoyo have this book? Is Shoyo pregnant? Was that the surprise he was so excited about earlier? "This mean mommy gonna have baby too!?" Kichirou exclaimed, showing how excited he was. Kageyama shrugged his shoulders then took the book. "Let me go ask, stay put." Kageyama said, Kichirou nodded. Kageyama took the book and sped walked back to the kitchen. "Oh... Tobio, dinner will be done in 15 min-" Hinata began saying when he saw Kageyama walking towards him. He got interrupted by the flustered alpha and took a deep breath. "Why'd you have this in your bag? Are you pregnant Shoyo?" Kageyama asked, not caring that he interrupted Hinata. The omega blushed and took the book. "How'd you get this!?" Hinata asked in shock. 

"Kichirou said he got it from your bag. But, Shoyo, please answer me. Are you really pregnant?" Kageyama asked again, this time he walked closer to the omega and put his hand on his stomach. The omega broke into tears of happiness as he nodded. "Really?! You're not joking?" Kageyama said, his voice cracked, from the sheer happiness. Hinata squealed and giggled. "Yes! Yes! We're having another baby, Tobio!" Hinata said. He was quite literally jumping from joy. Kichirou squealed in the corner and Hinata giggled. He walked to pick up the toddler and smiled. "You're gonna be a big brother!" Hinata cheered. Kichirou clapped in joy while laughing. "I be best brother ever!"

Finale... That's where I'm ending it you guys. Thank you for reading this story. If you have any questions feel free to ask me!