Chapter 22

After Hinata's physical therapy, Tadashi picked up Kichirou from the hospital and got some clothes for Hinata. He should leave tomorrow morning.  "Thanks Tadashi... make sure Kichirou takes a bubble bath please." Hinata snickered, the greenette giggled then walked off. Kageyama closed the door behind him. "I will try to start a shower for you." Kageyama said as he went into the bathroom then started the shower. It was a small shower but it would have to get the job done. Hinata slowly got up from the bed, he walked slowly to Kageyama and hung onto his arm. "I don't need anything else, thank you Kageyama." Hinata said holding the bag of clothes Tadashi got for him. Kageyama nodded then sat back down. Hinata closed the door then his face blew up in blush. The alpha was helping him so much. He hadn't had this much help in his life. 

He got undressed then felt the shower water. It was cold. He tried to turn the hot water up but it was still cold. He sighed and decided to suck it up. He walked in then started washing himself. He couldn't wait to go home. He missed his bed and definitely his hot water. Kageyama was acting so sweet to him, he comforted the omega when he cried. Plus sitting on the alpha's lap as he was letting out pheromones was fantastic. Hinata quickly finished washing himself then got out. He tried himself off then looked at his bite mark in the hospital mirror. He blushed even harder then felt it. Outside of the room, Kageyama realized Hinata was caressing his mark then opened his phone. He wanted to let his new family stay with him. But it was going to be extremely hard to do. 

Hinata walked out of the bathroom then smiled. "Hinata. I want to speak to you about something." Kageyama said, walking up to the omega and instinctively picking him up. Hinata covered his face full of blush. The alpha put him down in bed then cleared his throat. "Well... I've been thinking. These few days in the hospital haven't been that bad, and plus with the way you've explained your condition before the incident. I want you and Kichirou to live with me." Kageyama stated. It took Hinata by surprise. Living with Kageyama. The alpha owned his own business, imaging how nice living with him might be. Not to mention having his alpha by his side. "Really?! Are you serious?" Hinata asked, this must be too good to be true. Kageyama nodded, then took Hinata's hand into his. 

"I want to provide for my family. But, only if you allow me to." Kageyama said in a calm manner. Hinata couldn't help but smile. "Of course!" Hinata couldn't resist himself, he hugged Kageyama tightly then blushed. "Thank you for actually staying and helping and everything else that you've done!" Hinata said, holding onto Kageyama. The alpha actually enjoyed this, having his omega, hugging him in glee. He hugged Hinata back then heard the omega start to purr again. "Can we stay like this... until I fall asleep." Hinata said. He yawned then got comfortable in his alpha's arms. "Alright..." Kageyama said as he got comfortable as well. As they both fall asleep, the hospital door opens. Hinata turned around to look at who it was. He saw it was his doctor then quickly got out of Kageyama's lap.

The doctor chuckled then smiled. "I'm sorry for interrupting. But I do have good news.  Shoyo you're being released tonight! I do recommend continuing to eat whole grains until your system regulates. Other than that, you're good to go!" The doctor said, leaving a couple of papers on the hospital bed. She left the room then Hinata smiled. He finally got to go home. "I'll call us a ride." Kageyama said, pulling out his phone. 

To Be Continued...