Chapter 25

Hinata began making dinner at 5pm. Kageyama hadn't come to his house yet. He was worried his alpha wouldn't come back. Hinata held back his tears as he started making some Miso soup. Kichirou was busy doing a puzzle on the living room floor. Hinata grabbed his phone then began to call Tadashi. "H-hello?" The male answered with a scratchy voice. Hinata gulped then took a deep breath. "Do you know where Kageyama's at...?" Hinata asked, you could hear the desperation in his voice. Tadashi cleared his throat then bit his lip. "No, I thought he would be with you?" Tadashi asked in confusion. Hinata felt his eyes start to water. "He hasn't come home yet. I think I really need him right now." Hinata said, wiping all his tears and trying to control his smell. 

"Well what time did he usually get off when you were working with him?" Tadashi asked, trying to find a solution to HInata's problem. "7, oh nevermind haha. Thank you Tadashi. You sound terrible though, how are you?" Hinata asked. Kageyama let out a loud sigh. "I was in the mood for some cookies, but the smell of cookies made me throw up so much. Which sucks, it just smelled too sweet and I threw up a lot." Tadashi whined. Hinata snickered then finished the miso. "But it's okay because Kei bought me some already made cookies." Tadashi boated as he yawned. Hinata noticed and looked at the time. "I should let you get some sleep. Even though it's like 5:45." Tadashi thanked him then hung up. Hinata made Kichirou a bowl then sat it on the coffee table.

"Thank you mommy! You look sad?" Kichirou said, looking up at his mom from his puzzle. Hinata shook his head then kissed his son's forehead. "Nope. Mommy just had to cut up a few onions, that's all." Kichirou stuck his tongue out in disgust then pouted. "Onions yucky!" He said. He began eating and Hinata put on a quick movie for them to watch. They watched the movie while Kichirou ate. Once the little boy was done, he laid down and started cuddling with his mother. "Mommy, when is Daddy coming home? He said he give surprise."  Hinata sighed then rubbed his hair. "I don't know, kiddo. Hopefully-" Hinata was interrupted by a knock on the door. Kichirou jumped up and ran to the door. He opened the door, Hinata followed him then smiled. "Hi." Kageyama said, holding a bag. 

"Daddy!" Kichirou yelled, he squeezed his father's waist then Kageyama snickered. "You're a strong kid Kichirou-" Kageyama said, faking to be out of breath. Kichirou giggled then grabbed his father's hand. The little boy began giving Kageyama a tour of their small condo. Hinata followed behind him then giggled. "Here my room!" Kichirou said with a big grin. Kageyama was surprised by how decorative Kichirou's room was compared to the rest of the house. "Wow. You have a lot more stuff. Oh and, here is your present." Kageyama pulled out a little outfit for him and a toy train kit. The little boy gasped then giggled. He put the kit on the floor then looked at his mom. "Mommy! Mommy! Look!" Hinata was shocked. He grabbed the outfit from the alpha then gasped. "No way! You got him this?! I saw Atsumu, the famous volleyball player's kid, had this on!"

Kageyama was surprised by Hinata's knowledge. "Do you like volleyball as well?" Kageyama asked, Hinata scoffed then smiled. "Like? I love volleyball, I used to play! Not professionally though, the lucky omegas that get chosen for being in volleyball teams usually get mistaken as betas. Everyone can tell I'm an omega so no professional teams even took a look at me." Hinata said a bit embarrassed. Kageyama hummed, he felt so guilty it seemed like the omega had his life planned out. "Kichirou, I'll help you set it up tomorrow. But you gotta take a bath mister." Kichirou whined then nodded. He grabbed his bath toys then ran to the bathroom. Hinata bit his lip then gulped. He saw all the looks Kageyama gave his house. "I- I know it's nothing like how your house may be but it was a great house for the two of us."  He stammered. 

The alpha shook his head then sighed. "Not what I'm used to. But I wasn't judging." He said, then walked to the living room again. Hinata hated his cold nature. He obviously had a soft spot for him but Kageyama was so negative sometimes. Hinata walked to the bathroom to see and began giving his son a bath. 

To Be Continued...

Old Mate (KageHina Omegaverse)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें