Chapter 21

Kichirou spent the night at the hospital with the two. Kageyama was on edge all night. The pheromones Hinata and Kichirou were letting out in their sleep seemed to be way too strong. Around 4am a doctor came to check up on them. "Aw. How adorable. How has everything been?" The doctor asked, looking at Hinata's condition. "Good. I do have a question though. Why am I sensitive to their smells?" Kageyama asked. The doctor chuckled then finished checking their condition. "Well one, they are your family, two the pheromone test that you took made you sensitive to their smells as well." The doctor explained. Kageyama nodded, then noticed the DNA sheet. "May I see the results? I asked for them." Kageyama said, handing out his hand. The doctor smiled then handed them to him. And sure enough, Kichirou was his child. 

Kageyama bowed towards the doctor as she left. He sat down then let out a loud sigh. This was about to get him in so much trouble. How would people react if they knew he got an omega pregnant 4 years ago and marked him, then left the omega to die? Kageyama only remembers going to the bar and waking up in the bed with someone he didn't know. Now he was a father. He wasn't ready at all for a child. He wouldn't know the first thing about how to raise a child. He did like his son though. The little alpha did remind Kageyama of himself. Kichirou did seem like a good child. Kageyama's thoughts wandered into the future with his new found family. The alpha had no idea if Hinata and him were even going to be an actual couple or if they were just going to get together for Hinata's sake. 

Hours passed, and Kageyama was able to fall asleep for a short moment. "D-daddy..." Kageyama felt someone shake him. "Hm...?" Kageyama answered, looking at Kichirou. "I wanna go potty." Kichirou said, signaling for Kageyama to pick him up. Kageyama picked him up then brought him to the restroom. He helped Kichirou use the bathroom and wash his hands. Kichirou smiled, then clapped. Kageyama began to clap with him. "Are you ready to go back to sleep Kichirou?" Kageyama asked after yawning. Kichirou got back in bed with his mom and nodded. "Daddy? How come Auntie Tada, Auntie Kenma, and Uncle Kei don't like you." Kichirou asked, scooting closer to his father. Kageyama hummed, "It's most likely because they think I hurt your Mom." Kageyama didn't want to admit that he accidentally could've taken Hinata's life.

Kichirou pouted, "I thought you hurt mommy too! But he said you gave him me as a gift!" Kichirou smiled. Kageyama's cheeks became red for the first time in years. "He really said that?" Kageyama asked. Kichirou nodded his head and snuggled up towards his mom. Kageyama watched as the boy slowly fell back asleep. Kageyama sighed then smiled to himself. Hinata was being so nice to him despite the fact Kageyama could've literally caused him his life. Not to mention how cute the omega was. Having worked with the Hinata beforehand came in luck, but in all seriousness, Kageyama had mixed feelings about suddenly becoming a mate and a dad. 

To Be Continued...