Chapter 19

Zak's P.O.V.

The guys and I had gotten back from our two week long trip when I decided to take Hadley out of school for the rest of the day. So I texted her and said to just play along with what's about to happen, she agreed with it and I went to the front office to get them to call Hadley for me. "Hadley Bagans to the front office please" the secretary said through the PA system.

A few minutes later she walked into the office "hey, what's up?" She asked as she walked up to me "you have a doctors appointment today, your grandma was going to take you but I got home early so I thought I'd take you" I smiled "oh yeah! I forgot about my appointment! I'll go get my things" She smiled over at me before she walked out of the office to grab her things.

Once she made her way back from her locker we made our way out to the car and got in. "So where are we going?" She asked from the passenger seat "we're going for lunch and then heading home for the rest of the day" I told her as I pulled out of the school's parking lot "sounds good to me" she smiled.

We grabbed some lunch at a small restaurant and then went home for the afternoon. "So what do you wanna do for the rest of the day?" Hadley asked as she put her bag down next to the door. "Not sure, it's up to you" I told her as we walked into the living room "how about some movies?" She suggest "sure" I said as we sat down on the couch.

The rest of the day was spent sitting on the couch watching movies, eating dinner then heading to bed. It was a fun day.

Hadley's P.O.V.

I was walking to the library to get some work done when I get a text from dad saying to play along with what was about to happen, I texted back saying ok. "Hadley Bagans to the front office please" the announcement over head says.

I walk to the office and see dad standing there "hey, what's up?" I ask as I walk up to him "you have a doctors appointment today, your grandma was going to take you but I got home early so I thought I'd take you" he smiled "oh yeah! I forgot about my appointment! I'll go get my things" I smiled over at him. I walk back upstairs to my locker to grab my bag and jacket then head back down to where dad was waiting.

We made our way out to the car and got in. "So where are we going?" I asked from the passenger seat "we're going for lunch and then heading home for the rest of the day" he told me as he pulled out of the school's parking lot "sounds good to me" I smiled.

We grabbed some lunch at a small restaurant and then went home for the afternoon. "So what do you wanna do for the rest of the day?" I asked as I put my bag down next to the door. "Not sure, it's up to you" he told me as we walked into the living room "how about some movies?" I suggest "sure" dad said as we sat down on the couch.

The rest of the day was spent sitting on the couch watching movies, eating dinner then heading to bed. It was a fun day.

(A/N: hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment what you think)