Chapter 12

Zak's P.O.V.

Hadley had just graduated from the 8th grade so the guys and I thought we should bring her to Disney, as a surprise graduation gift. I didn't tell her where we were going, but I told her to pack a bag for about a weeks worth of things. I could tell that she was suspicious about what was going on, but none of us were telling her anything.

"Why aren't you telling me anything?" She whined as we made our way towards the car "because then it won't be a surprise" I laughed and threw our bags in the trunk. We made our way to pick up the guys then made our way to the airport to fly over to California. "Why are we at the airport? Are you guys going to kill me and hide the body somewhere?" She asked from the back of the car making us laugh "no, we're not going to kill you" I said as I parked the car. We all got out and made our way through security and towards our gate.

"We're going to California?" She asked, a surprised look on her face "yep" Billy said, popping the 'P'. Excitement slowly started to grow on her face, I smiled down at her before we started to board the plane.

After an hour and a half flight we finally landed. We grabbed our luggage, got a rental car and made our way to the hotel. We wouldn't be heading to the park until tomorrow morning so we had the rest of the evening to relax.

Hadley's P.O.V.

This morning dad woke me up telling me that we're going on a trip and that I should pack a bag for a week. "Why aren't you telling me anything?" I whined as we made our way to the car "because then it won't be a surprise" he laughed and put our luggage into the trunk. We picked up the guys and started making our way to the airport "why are we at the airport? Are you guys going to kill me and hide my body somewhere?" I asked from my spot in the back of the car, the guys laughed "we're not going to kill you" dad told me as he parked the car and got out. We got our luggage and made our way through security and towards the gate.

"We're going to California?" I asked, completely surprised "yep" Billy said, popping the 'P'. I felt the excitement start to grown and I could see dad smile down at me from the corner of my eye before we started boarding the plane.

After an hour and a half flight we finally made it to California. We grabbed our luggage, got a rental car and made our way to the hotel, it was mid afternoon, early evening when we got to the hotel. "What are we going to do now?" I asked nobody in particular "how about we check in, then get some dinner and then settle in for the night? We've got a big day tomorrow" dad said "ok, what are we doing tomorrow?" I asked him "again, that would ruin the surprise" he told me, I groaned, making the guys laugh.

After dinner everyone made their way back to our rooms, with dad and I sharing while everyone else had their own. "Ok, get some sleep kid, you'll need it" dad told me "ok, night dad" I say as I laid down on my bed "night princess" he says before turning off the lights.

The next morning dad woke me up pretty early. "What? It's so early" I groaned "I know, but if we wanna get there early we gotta get ready now" dad laughed, I slowly got out of bed and got in the shower. When I was done, I got dressed and walked out of the bathroom. I was wearing a pair of blue wash knee length shorts, a short black sleeve shirt, black converse and I brought my sweater just incase I get cold later on today. "Ready?" I asked dad "ready" he said as he got up and walked towards the door. We met the guys in the hallway, had a quick breakfast and then made our way to the rental car.

"Ok Hadley, leave your sweater in here. If you need it later we can come back for it" dad said "ok" I say, kinda concerned. We were driving for about half an hour when we finally pulled into a parking lot, I looked around to see that we were at Disney. "We're going to Disney?!" I said excitedly "yep!" They all said with the same amount of excitement.

We spent the rest of the day doing anything and everything. Thankfully nobody noticed dad and the guys, it's stress full to have a parent in the entertainment industry, there's never any privacy. The rest of the week was also spent doing everything and anything.

(A/N: hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment!)