Chapter 2

Zak's P.O.V.

Today I was going to be looking at some new houses for Hadley and I to move into. Hadley didn't have daycare today and Mom or Meredith couldn't watch her because they were both busy, so I'd be bringing Hadley along with me today.

After grabbing Hadley from the car, I walked up to the first house we'd be looking at. "Ready pumpkin?" I asked as I put her down and held her hand "ready daddy" she smiled up at me, we made our way to the front entrance way of the house where we met the realtor. "Hi, I'm Zak and this is Hadley" I said as I shook his hand "hello Zak and Hadley. My name is Jason and I'll be helping out with your house hunting today" he smiled as he shook my hand. We had about 5 house tours scheduled for today. Each one was in a nice, safe gated neighbourhoods and they were close to some good schools for Hadley. We went through each house one by one before we were done and called it a night.

"So Hadley, what house did you like the most from today?" I asked her while we were eating dinner "I really liked the second one we looked at. It was nice and big! And it was also really pretty" she said before taking a bite of her pasta "I liked that one too. Do you think we should live there?" I wondered as I finished cutting up some bread to give to her "I'd like that. That would be fun!" She smiled at me. I nodded my head, I guess we'll be going with the second house we looked at today. After supper I gave Hadley a quick bath before reading some books and then putting her to bed. Once she was down, I started cleaning up everything thing from dinner and put the leftovers in the fridge. I sat down on the couch and watched some tv for a while before I started to get tired.

The next morning I called the realtor Jason to tell him that I'd like to place a offer on the second house, we talked for a few minutes and then we hung up. He called be back a little while later telling me that I got the house and that the owners were ok with the offer I put in, and said that I could start moving in in just a couple of days. I had called a few of my friends, mom and Meredith to come and help me with packing and taking care of Hadley. It would take a few days to actually pack everything and it would take a couple of days to unpack everything once we got into the new house.

After a long day of packing everything we finally had finished. We didn't have much in this tiny apartment so it didn't take us to long and in a few days we would load everything into the moving truck and head over to the new house.

(A/N: hey guys! I'm sorry that it took me so long to update, but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless! And I'm sorry that this chapter is short. Please don't forget to like, comment and share)