Chapter 4

Hadley's P.O.V.

I was sitting in my class room colouring when my stomach and head started to hurt. I walked over to Mrs. Samuel, my teacher, and told her that I didn't feel good and that I felt like I was going to be sick. She told the teachers assistant that she would be right back, I followed her to the nurses office and she told her what was going on. The nurse walked over to me and smiled "hi honey, I heard you're not feeling good" she said as she sat down beside me, I shook my head no. She took my temperature and said that it was a little high, I started to feel sick again and the nurse gave me a bucket just in case I threw up.

A few minutes later, Mrs Samuel came back into the room. "Hi honey, I just got off the phone with your dad and he said that he was on his way to come get you" she told me, I nodded my head again "thank you Mrs. Samuel" I said quietly.

Zak's P.O.V.

I was in the middle of doing research when my phone started ringing, I looked at the caller I.D. and saw that it was Hadley's school. "Hello?" I say once I answer the phone "hi Zak, this is Hadley's teacher calling. She told me that she wasn't feeling good and it turns out that she has a small fever. We were just wondering if you could come and get her?" The person on the other end of the line said "oh of course! I'll be there as soon as I can, thank you" I said before hanging up and getting up to leave "hey, I'm sorry guys but I got to go, Hadley is sick and I have to go get her" I said to the guys "it's ok, go take care of your kid. We've got this" Nick said, I nodded my head and left.

20 minutes later I pulled up to Hadley's school and walked in and over the the school's receptionist "hi, I got a call to pick up my daughter Hadley Bagans?" I said quietly "oh yes. She's just right back here in the nurses office if you'd like to follow me" she said, I followed her back to the nurses office and saw a sick looking Hadley "hey sweetheart, you ready to go home?" I ask she nods her head 'yes' before putting her arms out for me to carry here. I grabbed her bag and then I picked her up, thanking the nurse and receptionist before leaving.

"So what's wrong sweetheart?" I asked as I put Hadley down on the couch "I feel warm, my head and tummy hurt. I feel like I'm going to throw up every time I move" she said quietly "I'm going to get you some medicine, juice, crackers and your teddy, ok?" I ask her, she nodded her head. I got up and got everything I needed and walked back over to Hadley "ok baby, this is going to help you feel better" I said as I gave her some of the medicine.

After spending the rest of the day on the couch it was time to put Hadley to bed before heading to bed myself. Her room was just across from mine so if she needed me I could get to her quickly. "Daddy!!" I heard her yell, I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the time on the clock beside me, 2:35. "Daddy!!" I heard her yell again, I got up and ran into her room "what is it baby?" I ask and push her hair out of her face "I feel like I'm going to throw up" she wined, so I grabbed her and went into the bathroom. We made it to the bathroom just in time for her to throw up in the toilet, she started to cry after she was done "it's ok baby, just had to get that bad bug out of your tummy" I said as I started to rub her back "can I sleep with you for the rest of the night?" She asked once she finally calmed down "of course you can, come on" I said, picking her up again and walking into my room. I put her on the left side of the bed and I went on the other side.

Hadley's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning in dads bed, I still didn't feel good. I slowly got out of bed and made my way down to the living room and saw dad sitting on the couch watching the news. "Daddy? Do I have to go to school today?" I asked quietly as I got up on the couch and cuddled into his side "hey baby. No you don't, you're going to have to stay home for a few days until you feel better" he told me "ok" I say before he changed the channel to some cartoons.

Around lunch time dad made me some chicken noodle soup with some crackers and a glass of water, once I was done eating I soon fell asleep on the couch while watching some cartoons.

Zak's P.O.V.

After Hadley was done eating her lunch, she quickly fell asleep on the couch while watching cartoons. I sat in the kitchen while doing a little bit more work for the upcoming investigation that the guys and I are doing, I didn't want to leave them with all the work.

A few hours later Hadley woke up and came over to sit with me. "Hey princess, how was your nap?" I asked as I closed my laptop "it was ok, I still don't feel good though" she told me. I felt her forehead and it was still a little warm "you're still a little warm, I'm going to give you some more medicine so we can try and get this fever to go away" I told her as I got up to grab the children's Advil.

We spend the rest of the night not doing much, and when it was time for Hadley to go to bed she asked if she could stay with me. It was really hard for me to say no to her when she gave me the puppy dog eyes, so she would be spending the night in my room again.

(A/N: Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter! I'm finally adding Hadley's POV into this story. And I think this is my longest chapter so far, so yay for that lol. Please don't forget to vote, comment and share)