Chapter 6

Zak's P.O.V.

The guys and I just finished the investigation and made our way home to Vegas. I got home around noon and told mom that she could go home and relax after the long 4 days of taking care of Hadley. Hadley wasn't done school until 2:50, so I had to wait a bit to go get her. So while I waited I did some laundry and other house hold chores.

Once 2:50 rolled around I was at the front of Hadley's school, waiting for her to come out of her class room. She walked out and it took her a few seconds to realize that it was me picking her up "daddy!" She said excitedly as she ran towards me "hey princess, how was your day?" I asked as I grabbed her bag that she dropped, grabbed her hand and started walking to the car, "it was good! When did you get home?" She asked "I got home this afternoon" I smiled as I helped her into the back seat, I closed her door and got into the drivers seat and started driving home.

Once we pulled into the drive way. Hadley quickly hoped out, grabbed her bag and ran up to the front door all before I could open my door. I laughed at her eagerness before getting out and walked to the door and unlocked it. I opened the door and let Hadley run in before me, I walked in behind her and followed her into the kitchen and started making an after school snack for her.

"So how was school today princess?" I asked as I set her snack down in front of her "it was good, I'm very happy that it was you picking me up today! I've missed you" she said, smiling up at me "I've missed you too" I smiled back at her.

Hadley and I spent the rest of the night just hanging out before we both started getting ready for bed.

(A/N: hey guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Please don't forget to vote, comment and share! I know this is short but I didn't really know how to end this chapter so I kinda just left it lol)