Chapter 11

Hadley's P.O.V.

Dad had just gotten back from an investigation and I could tell that he was exhausted. "Hey! How was it?" I asked as I ran up to him to give him a hug "hey, it was alright. The guys and I got a lot of evidence" he said as he relaxed into the hug "that's good" I say once I pulled away.

I sat back down on the couch so I could continue reading my book when dad sat down on the couch opposite me and started watching the news. "So what do you want to do for dinner?" Dad asked after about an hour of silence "doesn't matter, do we have anything in the fridge?" I asked, I put my book mark in and put it down before looking over at dad "I'm not sure, we haven't been shopping in a while" he told me with a shrug.

We both got up and went to see what was in the fridge. We ended up making some chicken, potatoes and some salad, we would definitely need to go food shopping soon because we were seriously running low on food.

It's been a few days since dad has been home and some weird things have been going on. I keep getting what feels like pushes, my hair is being pulled lightly, and I've found a few scratches on my body. Ive kept this quiet from dad, just hoping that it would go away soon, but it hasn't yet. I was laying in my room once again reading a book when I felt something, or someone, grabbing my ankle and started pulling me down and off of my bed. I quickly dropped my book and tried to hold onto something that would prevent me from actually falling off my bed. After a few seconds I was half way off of my bed when I finally had enough. "For the love of god. Dad!!" I yelled out to him, not really knowing where he was in the house. I heard his heavy footsteps run up the stairs and into my room "what? What happened?" He asked as he helped my off the floor "something just pulled me off my bed. This isn't the first time that something weird has happened to me" I say as I stand up "what do you mean this isn't the first time something weird has happened?" He questioned "it started a few days after you got home from your investigation. I've been getting scratched, my hair is being pulled, and I've been pushed a few times too. But this was the first time I got pulled out of bed" I sighed "why didn't you tell me?" He asked, he didn't even look or sound disappointed "I don't know, I thought it was all in my mind at first, but then this happened. So I now know it wasn't in my head" I told him. Dad looked around my room before saying "ok, I'll go call someone to get the house blessed" I nodded my head before I sat down on my bed and watched dad walk out.

I walked downstairs about half an hour later and saw dad hanging up the phone. "Who was that?" I asked as I hopped up onto the counter beside him "that was father Brian, he's going to come over in a day or so and help us with the ghost that's bugging you" he told me "ok, sounds good" I said as I hopped down to grab some juice. A day or two later father Brian showed up and helped us with ghost problem. Once that was over dad and I sat down on the couch and sighed. "That was a lot of work" I said with a small chuckle "you've got that right" dad replied.

The next morning I made my way down to the kitchen to get some breakfast. Dad was already there making some coffee "morning dad" I say as I stand beside him to grab a bowl from the cupboard "morning princess" he smiled down at me before pouring him self some coffee. "So the plan for today is to go back to school shopping, seeing as how school starts in 3 weeks" dad told me during breakfast "ok, sounds good" I say before shoving another spoonful of cereal in my mouth.

After breakfast we got ready for the day and made our way over to the store to buy school supplies. Once the day was done we made our way home, ate dinner then went to bed.

(Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please don't forget to vote and comment!)