Stranger ₪ Seventeen

Shawn

Marlon stole something that should have been the happiest moment of my life, from getting an abortion from the rape I endured I was told I would never be able to have another child again in my life . By the grace of God I unexpectedly beat the odds, I'm not even sure if I'm 100% pregnant but still that moment of my life shouldn't have played out like that . I had my suspicions when I came back from visiting him, the pregnancy test I thought would prove me wrong but my mental was wrong . If I am pregnant then I will keep this baby, I will go to school for my child, and I will raise this baby with or without Marlon .

This is a miracle for me, I would have liked this moment to be treated one . I suspected him to be shocked throwing a few accusations but nothing close to this, Marlon shut me down completely . I didn't leave my position on the couch , but I did cry I wanted him to see the pain he unleashed . Marlon straight didn't talk to me for the rest of the night, it carried on to the next day .

"Still ignoring me today ?" I asked as he sat on the couch "We can't talk about this ?"

"We not going to talk about it ?"

"Ain't shit to talk about, I'm leaving in three days and that's that ."

"You honestly going to leave, without seeing your seed ?" I asked placing his hand on my stomach

He snatched his hand away "Don't fucking touch me ." he asserted

My voice cracked "Marlon it really is yours, I been with nobody else ."

"I can't wait to get the fuck out of here, you a hoe and that's all you'll ever be . You ride dick for fun, when the consequences come you come to people to get you out . I'm not fucking helping you, skank ass bitch I should have never fucked you without a condom that's my fault . If it's mine I'll help you, help you get a fucking abortion ."

"You serious ?" I cried

"Here take that shit and do it yourself ." he said throwing money on my lap

"Closet person to me doesn't know shit about me, I didn't tell you this because there is some shit I would like to keep to myself . But when I told you I was raped I didn't tell you I got pregnant from it, first instinct was to get an abortion . After the procedure doctors told me I would never be able to carry a child of my own due to scarring and a small frame, I fucked you without a condom thinking I had nothing to worry about cause I'll never get pregnant . Like it or not, this is your fucking child so keep your two three dollars I'll handle my own . If you change your mind I have a doctors appointment in tomorrow, I would like to have you there by my side but if you're set on the thought of me fucking around on you then you don't have to come ."

Marlon

Seriously though ? Lesson learned never fuck a hoe again, she'll trap your ass real quick . I don't feel the least bit sorry for what I said, none of it was out of anger that's some honesty for your ass, I don't believe that story one bit that's another one of her damn lies . I was so caught up in getting ass I forgot the many stories Shawn likes to tell, that bitch is a compulsive liar .

"Marlon where Shawn ?" her mother asked coming home for work

"I have no clue ." I said in monotone voice

"Y'all fighting aren't you ?"

"You can say that ."

"How NY treating you ?"

"It's okay, but I belong in Cali away from all this ."

"I'm still getting used to it, I'm tired though this city ain't no joke ."

"Goodnight ."

I would bust Shawn's by telling her mother but I still need to stay here for the remainder of two days, she'll only tell me to stay and raise a fucking kid that's not mine . I'm not waiting 9 months either, she's aborting this shit tomorrow .

"Thank you for coming ."

"I ain't doing this shit for you, you know what needs to be done ."

Shawn went into the doctor's office and laid down the table, he took out the machine and started searching .

"There's life in there !" he stated

"Fuck ." I mumbled

"What was that son ?"

"Nothin ."

"Your about a month and a half in, congratulations ."

Shawn cried, I walked out in the waiting room I didn't care to see that . When I seen her walk out grinning I knew she didn't get the abortion .

"Are you going to say anything ?" she asked as we got in car

"I hope you fall down a flight stairs and lose that shit ."

She smushed my face in the back of the cab, we were fighting full on till I grabbed both her hands pinned them down .

"Don't do this to yourself, you want to fucking hit me I promise I will bash in the face like a fucking man . Calm your ass down ."

"Why are you being like this ? I'm not trying to trap you, reality check you don't have shit . For once together we have something bigger than us ." she cried, but I ignored her

Shawn

I can't have him leave like this, once he gets on that plane I'm not chasing him . Marlon has given me the opportunity to have something I always wanted, a family and being surrounded by people who love me unconditionally .

"When you leave don't come back trying to fix things ."

"Ain't no worries, I won't . I'll be sure to watch you go on Maury 10 times looking for the real father ."

"All of this I did I only did it for you, I changed myself for you . It was the hardest thing I did, but I did it to gain your respect and care . Now though I can see it was dumb of me to change myself for you, I should have done it for me . Keep this, don't rip it in front of me just keep it to know what could have been ." I said handing him the sonogram picture .

I never thought Marlon would actually leave, when he did his ass left like a thief in the night . The next morning I got up he was gone, no by no nothing

. I waited a couple days to tell my mother, I was more scared of that then I was telling Marlon .

"Fuck you mean you pregnant ? What about school ? What about your job ?"

"I'm still going to school and work, I'll take online classes if I have to ."

"Well did you tell the damn boy ?"

"He judged me and left ."

"Why didn't you tell me I would have made him stay ?"

"Please Ma, I know what I have to do and I want to handle this on my own ."

"It's time to really grow up Shawn, don't think for a second I'll help you . This is your baby, not mine ."

"I know Ma, I'll take care of my responsibility that's not the problem ."