TRACK 1 : NO MORE DREAM

"I said I don't want to sing. You are not at a concert. I am here to attend my brother's wedding. Can't you understand such a simple thing." yelled Jimin at his uncle.

"Jiminaaahh is this the way to talk to your elders? Apologize to your samchon" his mother scolded him.

"Omma but I......mi-an-ham-ni-da" apologized Jimin in a low voice.

He hates visiting Busan and attending family gatherings such as weddings tops his list that he hated the most. He will do anything to escape from his clingy relatives; who only cares about his fame and status. Only because of his love for his younger brother and Omma, he was there.

He turned around and took long strides to reach the bar. He can't believe how his life has turned out to be such a disaster. His life changed in the last few months and it was especially difficult today to come here. He is tired of life knocking him down again and again. He lost his dad, his friends, his wife, and now his childhood love, his first love. He felt like a black gloomy cloud is hovering over his head. That too in a truly literal sense.....

He can't believe his luck as he looked up at the sky...it started pouring and his Louis Vuitton tuxedo was now drenched. Can the day get any worse than this...he thought to himself.

Everyone around him started running towards the church. He was not able to move as he was lost in his thoughts.

"Hyung, what are you doing? It's raining. Let's go." His brother, the groom, said while running towards him.

Jimin got startled and returned to reality. "Yeah, let's go." He started running with his brother towards the church.

"Our clothes are ruined but such beautiful weather. Ye-jin-ah is going to freak out. She planned this day to the T but didn't take the weather into account. ㅋㅋㅋ." Suho laughed.

"Are you happy, Suho?" asked Jimin worriedly.

"Yes, Hyung. I can't imagine my life without her. Since childhood, I imagined my life with her. I know you were surprised when you got to know about our wedding. But everything happened so fast, we didn't even realize that we fell in love with each other" replied his brother happily.

"I am happy for you, brother. You are going to be a great husband and a great father..just like appa." wished Jimin.

"Su-ah, why are you still in a wet tuxedo? It has stopped raining. Go, hurry up and get dressed. Yejin is seriously scared and worried. Don't trouble her today." Their mom rushed towards them and slapped Suho's back. "You too, Jiminah Go get dressed. You both are a fully grown men now. Stop acting like kids." Even though both of them are in their 30s they still are afraid of their Omma.

Both of them rushed towards their room to get dressed. "Hyung, you go ahead. I will be there in a minute," said Suho and took a left turn. "Ok, but don't be late," replied Jimin.

"Ahh!! I need to call my stylist to get another tuxedo. I Hope, she won't get mad. I ruined all her efforts this morning. Lot of work for her" thought Jimin looking down at his drenched clothes and shoes.

"Jiminah, why are looking like this? Were you all outside when it was pouring? Oh, God!! It is still thundering. I checked the weather forecast just now, and they said a storm is headed toward Busan." said Yejin worriedly.

Jimin was started for the second time that day. When he looked up, he saw his childhood friend, his first love and the one that got away, standing in the corridor. All his childhood memories flashed in front of his eyes.