Chapter 4

This one is also not proof read (because I'm lazy :D) so sorry about my inevitable spelling errors and grammar mistakes.

"I will annihilate you!" BEN screeched as he aimed his gun at you. You were pinned against a wall and you were bleeding out. You'd be dead in minutes even if he spared you. Which he didn't. He mashed the trigger on the controller, causing his gun to fire, and you watched a slow motion reply of your character's death.

"I win, sixth time in a row!" BEN grinned as he pumped his fist in the air. You rolled your eyes at him good naturedly and leaned back in the gaming chair you had set up in front of the television.

"I challenge you to a duel," Jeff grinned at you confidently.

"Name your game," you smirked. He picked a game he thought you had never played before and popped it into the console. What he didn't know was, you had been going easy on BEN this whole time. You were actually really good at video games. It was either that or read when you were home alone so you'd had quite a bit of practice.

You picked up the controller of the martial arts fighting game and clicked start. You maneuvered your character around Jeff's and let him beat you the first time. The second round, you showed no mercy. You had a K.O. in seconds. You beat him round after round in record time until you'd won the match.

"Are you a goddess?" BEN gaped. You smiled shyly at him as Jeff stared dumbfounded at the screen, mouth hung open.

Toby walked in a plopped down by your side with a bowl of popcorn, squishing you against the arm of the chair. He poked Jeff and smirked.

"I think you broke him," He laughed.

"Maybe you'll get a refund," you shrugged. You took a handful of popcorn and ignored Toby 's glare.

"(Y/N)! Toby!" Sally called in a sing-song voice as she pranced down the stairs.

"Yeah?" the two of you answered in unison, exchanging a brief look before giggling.

"Will you play dress up with me, please?" She begged, pitting on her best puppy dog pout. You were weak.

"Sure we will," you smiled.

"Hell no," Toby snorted. Sally frowned and you punched his side as hard as you could. He looked completely unfazed by the blow but got to his feet anyway and helped you up. You followed after Sally with Toby on your still bandaged heels and she led you into a room composed of pure pink. You held back a gag.

"I want you to wear this," She smiled, handing you a pale pink Victorian dress. You gulped but didn't protest.

Why did I agree to this? You wondered.

"And I want you to wear this one Toby!" Sally grinned. You took her closet while Toby went in the bathroom and slipped on the dress quickly. You frowned at your reflection in the mirror.

Your (Y/H/C) hair was a wavy mess that fell around your shoulders and you had shadows around your (Y/E/C) eyes. The pink fluffy dress was almost too small for you and you had the let the sleeves hang off your shoulders so you could breathe. You reluctantly stepped out into the extremely pink room to find Sally sitting in a small chair wearing a queen's dress and crown.

"Have a seat princess," She giggled and tapped the tiny chair beside her with her staff. You sat down and looked for Toby who was nowhere in sight.

"We are throwing a ball," She grinned and press a button on the small radio beside her, which began blaring ball room music. "The price of the neighboring kingdom has arrived!"

Toby slowly stepped out of the bathroom and crossed his arms over his chest in agitation. You had to bite your lip to keep from laughing as you examined his outfit.

His goggles and mask were gone and he was now wearing a prince outfit except the entire thing was black, save for a few pink buttons on the front.

"This is stupid," He grumbled.

"Stop your whining and court the princess," Queen Sally snapped.

"Do what now?" Toby growled.

"Dance with her or you'll pay!" The small girl glared. Toby must have known what his penance would be because he quickly kneeled in front of me and took my hand.

"May I have this dance?" He muttered.

"Why not," you laughed and let him lead you to the makeshift dance floor. He rested his hands around your waist and you put your hands on his shoulders. You let him try and take you awkwardly through a dance, apologizing quietly when you stepped on his feet. You'd never been good at dancing and didn't care enough to get lessons so you worked with what you knew.

"Follow my lead," He hissed in your ear when you tripped over your own feet. You took a deep breath and followed his movements. You were doing great until Toby's breath tickled your neck and you realized how close he was to you. You could feel every twitch and shudder of his body.

Panicked by this unfamiliar closeness, you stumbled and caused Toby to fall backwards, taking you with him. He wrapped his arms around you to protect you from the hard wood floor and you heard his head smack the ground.

Laughter erupted from the door as Jeff fell in, clutching a camera in one hand and his side in the other. Masky, Hoodie, and Laughing Jack fell on top of him, laughing hysterically. You ignored them and rolled off Toby.

"I'm so sorry, are you alright?" You frowned and examined the back of Toby's head. You hand came away bloody.

"I'm fine," He laughed. "Are you?"

"Forget about me, you're bleeding!" You screeched. You took his hand and pulled him to his feet, dragging him into the bathroom with you.

"Sit," you commanded and wet a towel.

"This really isn't nessessary," Toby sighed. "I'm really fine."

"But your head," you frowned.

"I can't feel it," He shrugged. He reluctantly explained that he had a condition that made it impossible for him to feel pain.

"Oh," you replied quietly, not sure how to respond. Toby stood up to leave.

"Wait," you called. "At least let me clean it for you."

He sighed and took a seat on the sink. You cleaned the wound on the back of his head, relieved that it wasn't too bad. When you emerged from the bathroom with Toby, there was a flash as Jeff took a picture of the two of you.

"This is priceless," He cackled and snapped another picture. You looked down and realized you were still wearing the pink dress. You hiked up your skirts and dashed into the closet, looking the door behind you. You heard Toby shouting at the boys and then the slam of a door as you changed and peaked your head out when you finished.

"They're gone," Toby announced, still dressed like a prince. You felt your face get hot and looked away as you quickly stepped out of the closet. He took a few minutes to change before heading downstairs with you, only to find Jeff showing the video of you and Toby dancing to everyone who hadn't already seen.