Chapter 7

You yawned and leaned against Toby's shoulder as the music blared. You couldn't feel your feet but you were positive they would ache like nobody's business in the morning. You'd been dancing non stop, first with BEN, then Jeff, but mostly Toby. You felt his arms tugged you back as you began to fall forward.

"How many times are you gonna have to catch me tonight?" You asked drowsily.

"Approximately twelve more times," Toby laughed and wrapped his arm around your shoulder to keep you from sinking to the floor. You were pretty positive you've never been this tired in your entire life.

"Do you want to go to bed?" He asked as you began to nod off. You merely nodded because you'd forgotten how to speak. Toby scooped you up in his arms and carried you up to your room. He set you down for a moment to open you door but quickly slammed it shut.

"What is it?" You slurred.

"Jeff's making out with some chick with tentacles," He sighed.

"In my room?" You groaned.

"Seems so," He chuckled and picked you back up. You buried your face in his blue t-shirt and yawned again. Before you knew it, you were covered up in a warm bed and passed out.

***

You woke up to the sound of disembodied shouting. You pushed yourself off the bed groggily and stumbled into the bathroom. Clicking on the light, you realized this was not your bathroom. A spare pair of orange goggles hung on the towel rack and a black turtleneck was folder in the sink with a note lying on top.

Jeff and the Octochick spent the night in your room. Couldn't get in, really didn't want to. You can wear this until they wake up.
×TT

You slipped out of your dress and shoes and yanked on the warm sweater. Toby was much bigger than you so it easily reached your knees. You left your stockings on and brushed out your hair with your fingers before quietly padding down the stairs. The shouting grew louder and you recognized the voice as Slenderman's.

"I leave for one night, one night, and you completely trash the place," He growled, his tendrils flaring menacingly. Masky, Hoodie, Toby, E.J. and BEN all sat on the couch cowering. You sat down beside Toby cautiously and endured the lecture. You froze as Slender pointed a tendrils at you.

"And you," He chastised, "I expected more from you. You can't let these boys drag you into their crazy antics."

"It was my fault sir," you sighed. "It could have stopped them but I chose to play along. I apologize."

BEN and Masky stared at you with open mouths. They probably weren't used to someone taking the fall for them.

"I forgive you but make sure this doesn't happen again," He sighed.

"Yes sir," you all said in unison. Slender stalked away and you let out a puff of air.

"So," BEN grinned as if he hadn't been scolded, "what did you think of that party?"

"It was great," Jeff called from the top of the stairs. He had a pale grey girl on his arm and she had her tentacles wrapped around his waist. He saw her out the door and closed it behind him, grinning at you.

"That's for letting us borrow your room, (Y/N)," He smirked. You were so mad, you could even speak as he strode into the kitchen.

"I'm gonna kill him!" You growled and balled your fists at your sides.

"Down tiger," Toby laughed.

BEN eyed you curiously and a smirk curled onto his face.

"Nice shirt," He chuckled. Your face burned as you instantly remembered you were wearing Toby's sweater and bolted up to your room to change. After putting on some leggings and your favorite cat sweater, you slowly made your way back downstairs.

Before you hit the bottom step, someone covered your mouth and yanked you into the linen closet. They clicked on the light and you relaxed as you saw it was Toby.

"Why do you have to scare me like that?" You growled, feeling awkward by how close the two of you were.

"Sorry," He laughed. "Didn't mean to."

"What did you drag me in here for anyway?" You asked.

"BEN thinks we slept together last night. I handled it and figured I'd spare you," He shrugged.

"What a dork," you scoffed. "You like another girl anyway."

Toby tilted his head in confusion. "I do?"

"You were gonna ask some girl on a date weren't you?" You frowned.

"Oh, that," He twitched. "I was talking about you."

"About me?" You gasped.

"Well, y- yeah."

You felt your ears turn red and giggled. Before you knew it, you were laughing so hard you had to lean against the door to keep from falling over.

"What?" Toby snapped.

"You asked me for advise on how to plan a date with me!" You cried.

"Oh," Toby said. A smile slowly crept onto his face and he was laughing too.

Okay so, for those of you who really like this story and would like to read more like it, please keep reading! If you hate this story and just keep reading it because you have nothing better to do, skip to the next chapter.

Still reading? Thanks! If you would like to see more Creepypasta x Reader stories like this one, comment which character you want me to write about next! These are the options:

》 Jeff the Killer

》BENdrowned

》Eyeless Jack

》Slenderman

》Masky

》Hoodie

》The Bloody Painter

》Dark Link

》Homicidal Liu

Comment on which one you want and the one with the most comments with be published next! Thank you for reading dearies, you can drop a comment or a vote if you feel like it! :D