Chapter 9

Authors Note is at the top because it can be.

I know this story isn't all that great and I don't update as often as I should, but I really do care about my readers. It means a lot to me that you would even consider checking out this book in the first place, let alone actually continuing to read it.

If you've been here a while, or if you just started this book today, I would really love it if you could leave me a comment telling me what you think! I would love to hear from you guys! Just keep that in mind as you read this chapter (it's kinda short sorry!). Thank you for reading and enjoy!

"So, tell me how it went!" BEN snickered. You grabbed a pillow and hugged it to your chest, rocking back and forth.

"Do I have to?" You groaned, burying your face in the pillow.

"As my best friend, you're obligated," He shrugged.

"Don't let Jeff catch you saying that, he'd be offended," you laughed.

"This isn't about Jeff!" BEN sighed, "It's about you and Toby's date! Now spill it!"

"Ugh fine," you frowned. You launched into a detailed account of the events that took place between you and Toby last night. When you told him about the kiss and finished your story, BEN smirked at you.

"What?" You snapped, your ears burning.

"I just won a bet with Jeff," He grinned.

"You're unbelievable," you laughed, chucking your pillow at him.

"Now that that's over, do you wanna play some video games?" He asked and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Is that all you think about?" You groaned.

"Yeah," BEN shrugged, "Pretty much."

You followed him downstairs, taking the steps two at a time to match BEN's rushed pace. By the time you finally reached the bottom, you were out of breath. As you plopped down on the couch beside BEN, you heard the front door slam.

"Good evening, everyone!" A terrifying, sing-song voice called. You turned around to see Jeff, his grin wilder than ever. His crisp, white hoodie was spattered with blood and his knife was dripping crimson onto the cold stone floor. In all your time spent in the manor, you'd never seen any of the pastas right after a kill, and you suspected this was why.

"Jeff, what the hell man!" BEN snapped, jumping up to push Jeff up the stairs. "We all promised! Slenderman is going to kill you!"

"Let him try!" Jeff laughed, slicing the air with his knife. You watched Jeff quietly until his eyes fell on you, sending a shiver down your spin.

"What are you lookin' at?" He growled, pushing BEN out of the way and climbing back down the stairs toward you. You stayed silent, not sure if anything you said would make matters worse or not.

"There something you'd like to say?" Jeff snarled as he jumped over the couch to face you. You scrambled across the room until your back hit a wall. You weren't afraid of him, but you couldn't properly assess the necessary actions you needed to take with him staring at you like that. By the time you got across the room, you had a plan.

"No, nothing that comes to mind," you smiled.

"Are you sure about that?" He grinned, closing in on you with his knife resting lazily in his grip.

"As far as I'm concerned," you shrugged. Jeff darted forward and pinned you to the wall, holding his bloody knife to your neck.

"Don't get smart with me!" He shouted. By now, you'd drawn an audience into the room. Masky, Hoodie, BEN, Eyeless Jack, and Ticci Toby all started toward you and Jeff at once, but you held a hand up to stop them, letting them know you could handle him. They reluctantly receded.

"Come on Jeff," you smiled. "If you're gonna kill me, just do it."

His eyes glinted with laughter and he drew the knife across your neck without any hesitation. Before the knife could sever anything important, you pushed Jeff backwards as hard as you could. You weren't very strong but he stumbled back in surprise. You took this opportunity to kick the knife from his hand and into the air, catching it with ease.

"You little bi-," Jeff began to scream but was cut off as you dashed toward him. He reached out to grab your throat, but you ran past him instead. Before he could register where you'd gone, you kicked his knees out. He hit the floor with a thud and you pounced on top of him, holding his head up by his hair and resting his own knife on his jugular.

Only when you heard clapping did you remember that everyone in the mansion had found their way into the room to see what was going on. You offered your new fans a smile which quickly faded as Slederman entered the room.

"What is going on here!?" He shouted as you jumped off of Jeff.

"He- I was-," you stammered and Jeff got to his feet.

"Jeff went psycho on her and she unarmed him!" BEN laughed, obviously unfazed by the angry aura surrounding Slender.

"You unarmed Jeff, (Y/N)?" Slenderman gasped. You nodded feebly.

"Is this true Jeff?" He asked.

"I let her," Jeff groaned.

"You must have some real talent," Slenderman chuckled. "How would you feel if we trained you? You could join us."

"R- really!?" You grinned.

"If that's what you want," Slender said and turned to Toby. "I expect you'll be wanting to train her?"

"Yes sir!" Toby smiled.

"Then you start tomorrow."