Chapter 3

For all who don't haven't read an x Reader before, here you go:

(Y/N) - Fill in with your name
(Y/H/C) - Fill in with your hair color
(Y/F/C) - Fill in with your favorite color
(Y/E/C) - Fill in with your eye color
(Y/F/F) - Fill in with your favorite food

And that should be all! If you already knew all that, then gold star for you! :D

Also, I didn't proof read this because it's
late and I'm lazy so sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors.

"Here you are," grinned the little girl in pink. She was clutching a bloody teddy bear and her little pink dress was bloody and torn. She didn't seem to notice and if she did, she didn't care. What disturbed you the most was the gash on her head.

"Thank you," you nodded quietly and took your now clean clothes from her. You changed quickly and threw your hair up into a loose ponytail. You hated wearing you hair up but you didn't have much of a choice since you were in a house full of guys and you hadn't showered in two days.

"My name is Sally," the little girl smiled sweetly. You couldn't help but smile back.

"Hi Sally, I'm (Y/N)," you smiled. Sally took your hand and led you down the stairs where you heard loud voices laughing and arguing. As you made your way down the stairs, you recognized a few faces but saw a few new ones.

"Good morning," The boy you recall being addressed as Masky called. The boy beside him, Hoodie, waved kindly.

"G- good morning," you replied shyly. You hated attention and all the eyes in the room were on you, even Slenderman's, who technically didn't have eyes.

Jeff pranced up to you and slid an arm around your shoulder, pulling you close to his side with a grin. You shrunk away from his awkwardly but he tightened his grip so you couldn't escape.

"I have an announcement," He shouted. The room silenced and he cleared his throat before pausing for effect.

After a moment, he grinned and shouted, "Dibs!"

Half the room erupted into laughter while the other half rolled their eyes. You scoffed and pushed him off of you, causing him to stubble.

"In your dreams," you growled. Jeff's maniac grin slowly turned into a menacing grimace of anger. He snarled and stalked towards you, pulling a knife from the pocket of his hoodie.

"How dare you, you worthless little bi-"

His words were cut off by a flash and loud thud. Toby was on top of the pale boy with his hatchets out.

"How dare you!" Toby hissed. BEN ran over and pulled Toby off Jeff, who brushed himself off nonchalantly. He stalked past you and stopped by your side. He brought his face close to yours and you shuddered as he licked your cheek.

BEN held back a violently twitching Toby as the grinning boy slammed the ornate door behind him and you drug your sleeve across your cheek. When he was gone, BEN released Toby and he dashed to your side, grabbing your arm.

"Are you alright?" He asked, lifting his goggles to search you for any injuries. You noticed his hazel eyes and turned a soft green.

"I'm fine," you laughed lightly. "I can handle my fair share of jerks."

Toby sighed and ran a hand through his wild curly mess of brown hair, pushing his hood back.

"Are you sure you're okay, miss?" Sally asked worriedly, tugging on the sleeve of your (Y/F/C) jacket. "This must be quite a shock for you."

You looked around at all the odd faces and masked figures that surrounded you but for some reason, you didn't feel as afraid as you had when you first woke up. You almost saw the boys as you would a normal group of guys from school.

"Yeah," you nodded, more confident then you first were. A few of the boys smiled at you and you smiled back, feeling a little more comfortable.

"I'm sorry, miss..?" Slenderman 'frowned'.

"(Y/N)," you offered.

"Yes, Miss (Y/N). I apologize for our lack of hospitality. We haven't properly introduced ourselves. I, as you probably gathered, am Slenderman."

"I'm BENdrowned but you can call me BEN," the elvish boy in green smiled.

"Ticci Toby but everyone here calls me Toby," He introduced himself unnecessarily.

Masky and Hoodie introduced themselves though you already knew their names. A boy in a blue mask with black sludge oozing from the eye sockets introduced himself as Eyeless Jack, or E.J., and the black and white clown beside him as Laughing Jack, or L.J.

"Nice to meet all of you," you smiled weakly. You felt a little more comfortable around the boys but all the attention you were getting still made you a little uneasy.

"I'm sure you're hungry," Slenderman chuckled. "I'll see what I can scrounge up for you in the kitchen."

"Thank you," you smiled.

"DON'T TOUCH MY CHEESECAKE!" Masky screeched, jumping to his feet.

"Work on your manners," Slender snapped and disappeared into the kitchen. He re-emerged with a heaping plate (or bowl) of (Y/F/F), which just so happened to be your favorite food. You scarfed it down quickly, ignoring the stares of the boys.

"I like her," Masky laughed as you finished off your meal.

"M- me too," Hoodie grinned. He took your dishes and took them to the kitchen for you despite your protests. All the boys seemed to fall back into their usual routine, Masky and Hoodie eating, BEN playing video games, and L.J. laughing at a bland joke from E.J.

"Interesting family you've got here," you smiled at Toby, who was sitting on the love seat facing the television. You sat down beside him hesitantly, afraid of bothering him.

"Oh, tell me about it," He smiled lightly. "Never a dull moment."

"You all seem so close," you admired sadly. You're father had died when you were only two and your mother worked all the time and even when she was off, she didn't acknowledge you. You had no siblings or friends so you had been alone almost all your life.

"You know," He offered quietly, not making eye contact with you, "you could stay here if you'd like."

"Really?" You gasped in disbelief.

"Yeah," He grinned.

"I'd love that," you smiled. "I'd love that a lot."