21 | Ending

(A/N: I have lost motivation to write the ending of this story so pls forgive me if its not the best ending.)

"Zhangmen Shixiong, what is it?" Liu Qingge asked their sect leader, Yue Qingyuan.

"We received none of the news from Shen shidi and Shang shidi for four days, even Mobei Jun and the demons claimed that Luo Binghe didn't give any news for four days. Liu shidi, I want you to go find them today. Bring along with your disciple to make it quicker. If you still haven't found them in about 2 days, all of peak lords from our sect will start make a move," Yue Qingyuan requested him.

"Alright, Zhangmen Shixiong-,"

"Ah, Zhangmen Shixiong, Liu shidi, you guys are here," Shen Qingqiu's voice could be heard behind Liu Qingge. Yue Qingyuan had his eyes opened slightly wide to see 'him' appeared without noticing.

"Shen shixiong- WHO THE FUCK-" Liu Qingge exclaimed loudly and cut himself immediately in suprised as he never see these people with Shen Qingqiu, Luo Binghe and Shang Qinghua were of course, exception.

"WOAH, Da Ge, this place is beautiful and HUGE! Let's go explore, weeeee," Wei Wuxian dragged Luo Binghe's wrist and Hua Cheng just tagged along.

"A-Xian, slow down please... Why you young people have so much energy or am I just getting old? A-Cheng, you're not young, are you?" Luo Binghe groaned and looked down.

"..."

"... Da Ge... Didi doesn't care! Bleupmh!" Hua Cheng stuck his tongue at him and quickly dragged Wei Wuxian by his wrist and ran away from him.

"SHIZUN, look at my brothers! They bully me! They're meanie" Luo Binghe wailed his tears out while hugging Shen Qingqiu's waist but only got bonked on his forehead in return. Liu Qingge and Yue Qingyuan startled at the word "brothers".

After Luo Binghe decided to chase them, Yue Qingyuan was the first one who broke the silence, "Brothers? They're actually brothers?".

"Mn, the youngest one is Hua Cheng, Crimson Rain Sought Flower and the middle one is Wei Wuxian, Great Immortal Yiling Laozu. He is the oldest one. They're actually triplets from the same mother, not Su Xiyan. I will explain everything later or just let them explain it if they want to," Shen Qingqiu fanned himself while telling them about the triplets.

"Oh... WAIT, ONE OF THE SUPREME RANK GHOST KING IS THE YOUNGEST?" Liu Qingge was suprised again.

"Yes, he is and I will go back to Mobei Jun. Have fun with him and his brothers!" Shang Qinghua said as he wanted to get out of there.

"Tch. Don't worry, Zhangmen Shixiong, Liu shidi, I will let them stay at my place if he didn't want to invite them to demon realm first," Shen Qingqiu said to them as he annoyed at Shang Qinghua.

"Sighs, just don't let them do any trouble," Yue Qingyuan responded.

The night had came, Cang Qiong Mountain was in... great chaos but positive way. The two younger triplets, Wei Wuxian and Hua Cheng wandered off to everywhere where they could as the people around them had such a reaction. Luo Binghe secretly took them to Demon Realm instead after he sent a message to his shizun.

In the other hand, Shen Qingqiu didn't know how to respond to all of his disciples as they were very in rush to get knowing about the guests that Luo Binghe brought with. Even Ning Yingying and Ming Fan asked him as they knew that their Luo Binghe didn't show a lot of affection towards everyone, except his beloveds. Shen Qingqiu mentally prayed as he wanted to 'rest in peace' (our typical Shen Yuan's dramatically faint). This man just wanted to take a break!

"My Lord-"

"Da Ge, this place is reminded me of myself in that old place," Wei Wuxian cut Sha Hualing off as he didn't notice her there, admiring everthing around him. She was little stunned as she saw Luo Binghe brought two other men that looked like younger him here.

"Shoo, please do continue your work. Don't mind us," he waved his hand, motioned her to leave them alone. Hua Cheng covered his mouth using his fingers and puffed at the oldest, reminded him of Qi Rong but least ruder.

The next day was indeed in chaos with the news of the Saintly Demon Lord, Luo Binghe's truth origins. Tianlang Jun sighed in relief as the truth origins about his 'son' finally revealed. He didn't really expected that he was actually more than 800 years old and had 2 younger twin brothers, the youngest one was the Supreme Rank Ghost King while the second youngest one was an immortal who was the founder of Demonic Cultivation.

The people that around him held a celebration party for the triplets as it was like his birthday party. The triplets were having fun meanwhile Shen Qingqiu was very glad that he finally could see the inner child a.k.a the little sheep in Luo Binghe again.

Luo Binghe got sober up after he lost in drinking competition with Wei Wuxian. He just buried his face in his shizun's laps, lied like a dead corpse as Shen Qingqiu fanning away the sudden heats all over his face in embaressment.

"Da Ge, I told you I never lose in drinking competition and look at you now, embaressing your lover. Get up," Hua Cheng patted his back repeatedly.

"Hahaha... I really don't mind-" Luo Binghe suddenly attacked him by pinning both of his wrists on the full and give him a full of passionate kiss, made him fall on his back while Luo Binghe was above him.

"Shizun, I wanna make out-"

"Oi, get a room in the name of gods," Wei Wuxian covered Hua Cheng's eye as dragged him out of there like he was a little kid. He didn't make any comment on him...

After the stay of the his younger brothers for days, he decided to make a choice.

"Listen, I know that I actually want to be with you guys but I will stay here with my shizun as his husband, also as the Demon Lord. I will not go with you guys but I appreciated your visit. A-Xian, I would love to visit your 'supposed to be' place. I love that energy from martial nephew of yours, Jin Ling. A-Cheng, I would love to get to know of His Highness too as I want to meet my brother in law...

Wait. A-Xian, did you have partner?" Luo Binghe trailed off a little bit as two of the triples already had a partner.

"Ah... Well, I used to, male too but I'm the malewife," Wei Wuxian replied him with a sad over his smile.

"Hmm? Who and where and how is he now?" he asked the younger, knitted one of eyebrows.

Hua Cheng helped him replying instead, "Hmm, Da Ge... Let me explain it. It was kinda bad luck that we found you that late..."

...

...

...

"I brought wine. Have some!"

"Liquor is prohibited."

"Fine. I'll give you a jar, so could you pretend you never saw me?"

"..."

"Sighs... Wei Ying."

"Hmm? You know me?"

"I will let Wei Ying go for now. No punishments, don't tell the others."

"Eh? Many thanks to this young master then. May I know who is this young master?"

"Second Young Master of GusuLan, Lan Zhan, courtesy name Lan Wangji."

"Oh, nice to meet you, Lan Zhan. I'm Wei Ying, courtesy name Wei Wuxian, a head disciple of YunmengJiang. Hehe."

...

The end.

(1260 words)