20 | Truth Backstory

...

...

...

"Umm... Why do we all keep silence after we sit down?" Shi Qingxuan and Jin Ling managed to break the silence.

"What topics are we at actually right now?" Shen Qingqiu asked everyone while covering half of his face using his fan.

"About Luo Binghe being half Heavenly Demon?" Jiang Cheng responded him with a confused look.

"Oh wait, you are actually the saintly ruler Demon Realm now after your 'father' Tianlang Jun, right? Nice to meet you, Luo Binghe," Ling Wen greeted him.

"Sighs, I though everyone knew that he is not my father. Explain why are the Ghost King and the immortal founder of Demonic Cultivation my younger twin brothers then? No way he is my actual father," he responded with such hatreds towards his 'father'.

"Weird? Xiao Cheng, do you actually know why did our big brother still here manage to live until now even though he's just half human and half Heavenly Demon?" Wei Wuxian asked Hua Cheng.

"Hmm, I don't know. How about this, those who aren't interested in finding out about Luo Binghe's true backstory can leave, those who are interested can watch his backstory here together," Hua Cheng told everyone in the hall.

"Ah, alright. Ming- Ling Wen Zhen Jun, General Ming Guang and I will take our leave as we are not very related to involve this. Let's go," Shi Qingxuan dragged the Heavenly Officials except Xie Lian to outside.

"Hmph, Jin Ling will take his leave while I will stay here as this is Lotus Pier and I also would like to know about my shidi Wei Wuxian's brothers," Jiang Cheng said as he motioned Jin Ling to leave.

Luo Binghe and Hua Cheng's forehead against each other, Xie Lian and Wei Wuxian held Hua Cheng's hands while Shen Qingqiu held Luo Binghe's hand and Jiang Cheng held Wei Wuxian's hand. They would be investigated about Luo Binghe's truth backstory...

...

...

...

There was a baby on the basket that flowed on the river. The basket suddenly flowed to the magical cave where it once will freeze immediately if someone would enter it. The basket entered the cave and it immediately freezed together with the baby until...

800 years later, the cave suddenly lost its power and the basket and the baby were unfreezed and continued to flow like it used to. Surprisingly, the baby was still breathing. There was a mother, Su Xiyan, saw the basket and immediately took it to her lover, Tianlang Jun at night to sneak from her place.

"My, look at this baby. He actually has some facial features of ours together. Weird and yet beautiful, isn't it?" she asked him while holding the baby with full of warm.

"Hmm, it is weird. You want him to be our son so that we don't need to have ***?" he jokingly teased her.

"Oh my, I didn't know you have the urge to joke something like that. But sure, just take him as our unofficial son and let him be half human and and half Heavenly Demon. I don't mind about him being part of demon race as long as we love him, then I'm happy," she said as she let him hold the baby. He then fed the baby with his blood without using the Heavenly Demon Blood ability and the baby has became part of the demon race.

"Let me take care of him first, dear. I don't know what will thr Old Palace Master react for hearing you adopting a baby," he said as he tugged the baby on his baby.

"Many thanks to Tianlang Jun, then. See you next time. Love you and the baby," she let out a soft giggle and jumped out the window.

"Sighs, hopes nothing goes wrong..."

...

"Dear, what is this? Who's the baby you pregnant with? I don't even remember about us making love?" Tianlang Jun suddenly mad at her.

"My love, I can explain-"

"Explain what?! How dare you betray me and this baby right here when you're the one who wanted to keep him together? How dare you use my trusts? I knew that it was all that old man's plan after all! Where did all the promises and loves go? Go away and never come back again or I'll make you leave by force." he snapped her while getting more mad and couldn't take the amount of betrayals of his anymore.

He immediately killed her on the stomach together with the fetus in it when she tried to calm him down and burnt her corpse secretly. He then use a basket to put the baby in and wanted to let it flow on the river again like how it used to be.

"This is why I never decided to get emotional attachment again. Sorry, my 'son'. This father couldn't love you anymore as we don't have mother role. Farewell," he said as he pushed the basket...

...

...

...

[ Discovering the truth about Luo Binghe's backstory event : 100% ]

[ Congratulations, you have completed the mission. You will be rewarded after return ]

"Shizun, do you believe in me now? I knew that I was forced to become part of demon race. If only that old man didn't feed me with his blood that I would be a perfect cultivator to protecr Shizun," Luo Binghe held Shen Qingqiu both hands with firmly and warm could be found in him.

"Hmm... Da ge, would like to stay with us as a mortal brother or keep continuing your journey by your own as Demon Realm Saintly Ruler?" Wei Wuxian asked him.

"I think... I would like to stay with Shizun but you guys can visit me in Demon Realm or Cang Qiong Mountain Sect. Don't be afraid of making trouble there because- ACK," Shen Qingqiu immediately bonked his forehead again using his fan from encouraging his brothers to make trouble in his sect.

"Hmph, can't believe the Wei twin brothers were powerful. The oldest one, Luo Binghe, is the Demon Realm Saintly Ruler. The middle one, Wei Wuxian, is the Great Immortal Yiling Laozu and the founder of Demonic Cultivation. And the youngest one, Hua Cheng, is Supreme rank Ghost King, Crimson Rain Sought Flower and one of the Four Calamities. Wow indeed," Jiang Cheng said as he crossed his arms.

"Alright, alright. San Lang, A-Xian, you guys go visit your dear big brother, alright?" Xie Lian let out a soft chuckle and told them.

"Yeah, Wei Wuxian, go visit your brother even though you just arrived here today. I don't mind. Your Highness, don't worry, I will keep about this in secret," Jiang Cheng told them.

"Ah, you don't need to keep about us being brother but please do keep about the sudden appearance of Heavenly Officials," Luo Binghe told him.

"Alright, so... How do we go back?" Shen Qingqiu finally spoke while looking at them.

"To the Cang Qiong Mountain Sect first! Jiang Cheng, do tell the cultivation about my oldest brother. Let's go!" Wei Wuxian exclaimed happily and roll the two dices immediately. Jiang Cheng only gave him a mischievous grin as respond.

"Ah, Zhangmen shixiong, Liu shidi, you guys are here."

"Shen shixiong- WHO THE FUCK-"

---

A/N: funny fact for next chapter, liu qingge was about to find shen qingqiu and shang qinghua in demon realm as they haven't heard about anything from him.

Fun actual fact: Luo Binghe calls Wei Wuxian A-Xian and Hua Cheng A-Cheng, both of them call him Da Ge :)

And I have exam next week, so slow update :)

(1257 words)