14 | Luo Binghe

Luo Binghe's POV:

"I... What the hell is this massive statue of a woman..." I stared blankly at this massive statue that resembled a dancing woman as it almost looked like a god.

"First of all, I got so confused when I woke up. I woke up in a unfamiliar place that looked like a cave temple. That massive statue was the first thing I met when I opened my eyes. Just where am I?" I mumbled to myself as I didn't notice the statue slowly opened her eyes. I finally turned around when I heard a creak noise behind me.

"It's actually moving or alive?" I though as I stayed cautios as the statue suddenly stood on her feet.

"Weh, lao ban niang*. You're alive?" I tried to asked her. I just realized how stupid and awkward I was after that.

*lao ban niang means boss but female preference.

She suddenly attacked me by swinging her fist to me. Too glad I reacted faster by dodging it even though I felt a little pain on my lower abdomen.

"Yo, chill out. Don't like being call lao ban niang? How about da xiao jie*?" I tried to ask her again, felt like offending her.

*da xiao jie basically means young lady or miss (A/N: I actually forgot which one is it because it's been years I'm using this, as long as it was for female)

She still attacked me and I have to dodge it, still ignored using my power. This one only needed a slash from Xin Mo or maybe even multiple punches that could blast her in one go.

"HEY! What's the noise in here- OI, YOU'RE DOING GOOD OUT THERE?" someone greeted me at the entrance. I turned my head around just to meet a teenager in yellow expensive robe with vermilion mark between his brows. He reminded me of someone from Huan Hua Palace years ago. (Gongyi Xiao)

"Yeah, what's this young master name? And what is that thing?" I jumped to his side while holding onto my lower abdomen as he steadied his sword on his hand cautiously. I gave a little bit demonic energy to attack her but it immediately blasted her entirely right arm off. This was a piece of cake.

"This young master is Jin Ling, courtesy name Jin Rulan and who this senior might be? This thing is Heavenly Maiden that only awaken once you come near her and how did this senior end up in there?" he introduced himself as we both jumped to the outside, dodged the attack from her.

"This senior is Luo Binghe and I do not know how do I get there. I only woke up to find myself in that cave temple-"

"JIN LING, how are you that fast- EH, WHY IS SHE AWAKE AND WHO IS THAT GUY-"

"Wen Ning, protect Jin Ling and that senior!" two teenagers in light-blue robe with a ribbon on their head suddenly approached, came in aid to us.

"Jin Gongzi, take that senior away from here first. I will distract it," someone- a living corpse suddenly attacked her with a black chains trail from handcuffs around his wrists. What kind of corpse that can be this strong?

"Alright. Luo Qianbei, follow us. You seems injured and this thing will always be unbeatable. Come," Jin Ling told me to retreat. Surely this thing is easy for me to beat down, if only I didn't show my pain to him earlier.

"Gui Jiangjun, you're finally back," Jin Ling greeted the corpse after we ran away from there for a couple of minutes.

"Mn. Jin Gongzi, who is this senior you bring with?" the corpse asked him. I didn't know this corpse can be this formal.

"Ah, this senior is Luo Binghe and who are these young masters and this corpse- might be? Sorry if I bring any offensive." I rubbed behind my neck awkwardly as I didn't know how to state a living corpse in formality.

"Ah, it's nothing, Luo Qianbei. This is our Gui Jiangjun, Wen Ning. This young master is Lan Jingyi and that young master is Lan Yuan, courtesy name Lan Sizhui," Lan Jingyi introduced them to me.

"En. It seems like Luo Qianbei is injured, let shall we rest at Lotus Pier. I will offer my hospitality to Luo Qianbei. Sizhui, Jingyi, you guys can come if you want," Jin Ling offered me his hospitality. Really, I was not injured at all, only feel a little pain on my lower abdomen.

"A-Yuan, you can go. I will inform Zewu Jun," Wen Ning said as he headed off to somewhere.

"Ah, many thanks to Wen Ning then," Lan Sizhui replied with a soft smile.

"Many thanks to Jin Gongzi. I hope I didn't trouble you," I thanked him. I actually need a place to stay. I hadn't figured where the hell is this.

"It's not big deal, come this way," he led me the way.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Psst, Sizhui. Why does Luo Qianbei look like Wei Qianbei and Hong shushu lowkey? He seems more mature and older. His body built seems buff and strong but he has weird red mark on his forehead-"

"Stop, Jingyi... Talking behind other people's back is prohibited and... Actually, you're right. Stop this right now," Lan Sizhui scolded him.

...

"Cucumber Bro... Is there any town or inn nearby? I can't do this anymore..." Shang Qinghua whined as he tired.

"... Bro, we've been walking, walking for not even an hour and yet you are here, being a baby. Be a real man instead," Shen Qingqiu smacked behind his head using his folding fan.

"Ouch, ugh... fine. Sorry about that bro," he said as he rubbed his head.

"Tch... Hey, what are those things?" he asked concerning and pointed using his folding fan at the group of... Walking headless body with their head on their hands. He gave a disgusting face after he saw them clearly.

"B-bro? What exactly these things are?" Shang Qinghua asked as he went behind the other back in frighten. The sun is setting off.

"Oh~ Two lovely humans. Capture it for His Lord, Green Ghost Qi Rong now!" the one that lead the group commanded to capture them.

"Ah, fuck it. Let's make this quick," Shen Qingqiu groaned in frustration, using his Plucked Leaves Flying Flowers spell to attack the group.

What happened next did not believe him with his own eyes, nor Shang Qinghua. The group instantly fell to the group, their head dropped from their hand. Some of the bodies even exploded. The rest were remained unmoved. There was still floating leaves around his hand.

"Ah..? Congratulations, bro?" Shang Qinghua quietly stood next to him.

"That's easy? Airplane Bro, ever heard of Among Us, Gregory? They are sus, imposter among us balls. We need to vent, Gregory," he suddenly spook in English to the other, pulled out a meme reference with a mischievous grin on his face.

"... Bro, a friendly reminder that we can't even play those game in here. Our system are so stubborn that we only have few apps with us, mainly Youtube. Since when did you have so much time to keep any trends that currently happening in our world?" he pulled out sadistic smile and unamused face to him.

"I don't even know what am I doing in my life. I should continue playing music on my Spotify after this," Shen Qingqiu proudly fanned himself. He went to the leader of the group's head and squatted down.

"Hmm... Who are you? What kind of species are you? Ghost or demon?" he asked while poking the head using his fan.

"AHH, PLEASE SPARE THIS LOWLY GHOST. THIS LOWLY GHOST IS JUST HIS GREAT LORD GREEN GHOST QI RONG'S UNDERLING. PLEASE SPARE US SOME MERCY AND WE WILL NOT REPORT THIS TO HIS LORD IN RETURN," the leader was frightened to death from him.

"I don't ask you to be this afraid, dickhead-"

"Where did those underlings go? Eh- who is these seniors might be? Did you two just defeat them by yourselves?" someone approached them.

---

A/N: finally, we have bingqiu, plus airplane bro. And don't mind me keep using jin ling 😅 at least we also have wenning now.

(1380 words)