16 | Spiritual Communication Array

Shen Qingqiu's POV:

It was morning. We were walking around Puqi village after having our breakfast. Fu Yao greeted us and showed us around.

"Hmm, Fu Yao. It seems like both of you did not come from here. Where are you come from if you don't mind me asking," I asked while fanning myself.

"Oh, we adopted by this village when we were younger. We also have another cultivator that stayed here but he originally from YunmengJiang Sect and GusuLan Sect. I can assume that he's currently in Puqi shrine with Nan Feng," he explained. Wait, did he just say YunmengJiang Sect? That's Luo Binghe's current location!

"Oh? YunmengJiang Sect? We received a mission on finding someone missing that his latest location is in that sect yesterday, that's how we got here. May this senior meet him?" I asked him and folded my fan on my hand.

"Ah, perfect timing for Senior Shen to meet him today since he's going back to YunmengJiang Sect tomorrow. Let me take you to him," he lead us to Puqi shrine.

We arrived... Only to meet a teenage who was on the ground, face planted to the floor while holding onto a broom. Nan Feng suddenly showed up by kicking the door and his eyes were landed on the person who laid on the ground first.

"Ahh, A-Xian? Did you just fall- Eh? Senior Shen, Senior Shang, greetings. Woi, Wei Wuxian, get up. Those are the guests Mu- Fu Yao introduced to you yesterday," Nan Feng greeted us and helped the other to get up.

"Aiyoo, General... Nan Feng ah Nan Feng. I hate doing house chores and I want to meditate now," the person pouted and slowly got up and cleaned off the dust from his robe.

There was a shocked loud gasp from Cucumber Bro and I only had my eyes slightly wide in shock. This person looked like that little sheep Luo Binghe before he fell into Endless Abyss! He also in expensive robe but had Luo Binghe's colour taste, that was black and red. He rather had purplish grey eyes and had an energetic and mischievous personality, unlike that little sheep Luo Binghe who had very timid and cheerful personality. He had a flute hanging on his waist.

"Ah, this daozhang greeted these seniors. Wei Ying, courtesy name Wei Wuxian. Don't need to introduce yourselves because I already informed about having guests yesterday. What does these seniors need?" He introduced himself to us.

"Ah, daozhang. We heard that you're from YunmengJiang Sect from Fu Yao, correct? We have a mission on finding a missing person that happened to be lost in that sect as it was his last location. Would this daozhang willingly to bring us to there?" I explained to him and unfolded my fan.

"Oh? You want to visit there? Sure, my dear beloved younger brother will come back before the dusk and go there with me by tomorrow morning. Please greet us here again for tomorrow," he stated with a smile on his face.

"Oh? Younger brother? I wonder if his younger brother also had a same look as that Luo Binghe," I though and fanned myself.

...

"A-Xian, tell Crimson Rain Sought Flower about this. Remember how to use communication array?" Feng Xin asked him.

"Ahahah, of course I am. I will tell him now," he grinned as he put his two fingers on his temple, a little flashback of him getting his own spiritual communication array...

"Wei Ying, courtesy name Wei Wuxian, you have been blessed by us gods, Flower Crown Martial God, The Martial God of the Southeast and Southwest," Xie Lian blessed him by putting his sword, Suibian, gently from left to right on the shoulder of right knee down on the floor, left arm rested on his left knee and head down Wei Wuxian. He beamed happily as he received his sword using both of his palms after he looked up. He has been blessed by these gods inside Puqi shrine. Feng Xin and Mu Qing stood next to Xie Lian's each side.

"Now that you have been blessed by us, why don't you create you own spiritual communication array?" Feng Xin asked with his arms crossed. Xie Lian helped him stood up.

"Eh? I though only those who ascended to be god have it?" Wei Wuxian asked him, one of his eyebrows knitted.

"A-Xian, you got it wrong. Not only those who are in Heavenly Realm have it, Ghost Realm too. It's only worked for the higher rank ghost, Supreme rank for the example. Those who lives in Mortal Realm only can have it after been blessed by us god, especially an immortal like you," Xie Lian let out a soft chuckle while explaining about spiritual communication array.

"Yeah, come here. Let me teach you how to make your own private communication array password. Enter His Highness private communication array first by touching your temple using two fingers and let your spiritual power flow a bit. The password is ; Just recite the Ethics Sutra a thousand times. Try to recite it out loud and communicate with His Highness in your mind," he did as Mu Qing instructed him and what he heard the next thing was Xie Lian's soft giggle. He looked to the him, only to find His Highness still had his mouth closed while his two fingers on his temple.

"A-Xian, you managed it. Now you can leave my communication array and say your password out loud," Xie Lian instructed him through his private communication array.

"Alright, Your Highness. I need a little moment to think about it," he replied back and left his private communication array, though of his own password.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Greetings this infamous Great Immortal Yilling Laozu, Hahaha!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"A-Xian, does it work?" Feng Xin spoke through his private communication array. It worked. He looked up and nodded. Feng Xin left his private communication array and gave him a mischievous and proud grin as a reply...

"A-Xian? Something is up?" Hua Cheng's voice could be heard through his private communication array. He got back to his sense.

"Aiya, take you long time to reply. This gege just wanna inform didi that we also gonna have two high level cultivators with us. They have a mission on finding someone missing in YunmengJiang Sect," he informed and let out a soft sigh.

"Ah... Okay then. Have a good night, A-Xian," he hmphed softly. Wei Wuxian could imagine that soft smile on his face.

"Yoo too, Xiao Cheng. Good night," he let out a playfully giggle and left.

...

"Liu shidi, did you see Shen shidi recently?"

"Zhangmen shixiong, no, I haven't seen him... Same goes too Shang shidi. I haven't heard about Luo Binghe recently."

"... What about Mobei Jun?"

"I do saw him around earlier, he didn't with Shang shidi."

"Hmm... If we heard about them in 3 days, we should start searching for them."

"Yes, Zhangmen shixiong."

---

A/N: aye, wei wuxian password for his spiritual communication array, what about that him? And we will have a little silly bing mei interact with those juniors in next chapter. To the next chapter!

(1200 words)