10 | Another Universe

"Hmm? Ling Wen? Do you need anything?" Xie Lian asked her curiously.

"Your Highness, please accept this mission if you are not in such hurry. You can decline if you want," she offered him a mission with a straight face.

"I am indeed free right now, what it is?" he asked her again.

"Ah... No offense Your Highness but your mission is to 'transfer' someone to the other world. The said person is no longer belong to this world. The name's Lan Zhan, courtesy name Lan Wangji. He lives in GusuLan Sect. He needs to be sent off today or it will be destroyed the other world," she explained the mission and showed him a map.

"Eh? Ling Wen, I happened to be there yesterday with San Lang. He did meet with Wangji as...

Straight to the point, he currently takes over his biological older brother's place, the infamous Yiling Laozu as they pulled a little prank. I believed that they will revealed their identities today as an immortal, San Lang will still keep his actual identity. I would rather to keep their actual backstory," he told her everything.

"Oh? Crimson Rain Sought Flower actually has an older brother, the infamous Yiling Laozu? No wonder why is he the founder of Demonic Cultivation indeed. Truly from their family traits," she made a short laugh and went back to her straight face, putting the map away.

"En, maybe I will need to explain this to him as it is about... His brother in law," he coughed at that.

"Ah... I seemed to forget that he is Yiling Laozu's husband. Please forgive me if I bring any offensive to this," she bowed to him.

"Ahahah, it's not big deal. I will try my best," he said as he put his two finger on his temple.

...

"So... What's the plan?" Jiang Cheng asked while his arms crossed.

"Hmm... I think- Oh, nevermind. Someone is calling me. Give me a moment," Wei Cheng excused himself while putting his two fingers on his temple, got out from there.

"Oh? I didn't know the immortal can talk to another by pressing two fingers on the temple," Lan Xichen looked amusingly.

"Hmph, I'm not gonna be more suprised if he shows another talent," Jiang Cheng said to himself.

"Your Highness?" Hua Cheng asked through his private communication array.

"San Lang, is Wangji with you? Ling Wen gave me a mission that is about him," Xie Lian replied him.

"Oh? It's about his time to be sent off to the another universe right?" he asked him again.

"Eh? How can you find out about my mission? Perhaps you have your little butterfly on me," he let out a soft laugh.

"Ah, it's not, Your Highness. A-Xian and I already found out about this a while ago. The plan about revealing ourselves as an immortal were little earlier because of A-Xian's silliness. Jiang Cheng and Xichen also knew about this. Jin Ling, Sizhui and Sizhui were somewhere else. A-Xian and Wangji currently were having their moment before their farewell. Gege wants me to take your mission instead?" he explained everything.

"En, if you wished. The mission must be completed today or the another world will be destroyed. Hope A-Xian can move on and be happy again. I finally heard you calling me 'gege' after these days because of A-Xian right?" he said jokingly at his last sentence.

"Hah, I really can't say gege when he's around or he will misunderstand as he is my older brother. Rest assured, Your Highness. I will have this mission done today," he let out a soft chuckle, letting the other relieved.