18 | Shizun?

(Still Shen Qingqiu's POV)

We arrived at our destination as soon as Shang Qinghua finished his sentence. Holy shit, I want to buy that dices-

[ Would- ]

BONK! BONK! BONK! No, thank you. Not today, System. I hope I haven't damaged my fan yet.

"Welcome to Lotus Pier, lemme call my shidi. JIANG CHENG!!!" Wei Wuxian shouted as it was like an Asian mom calling her kids.

"Wei Wuxian? Ah, Wei Cheng is here too. Hmm? Who are those seniors you bring with? I'm Sect Leader Jiang, Jiang Cheng, courtesy name Jiang Wanyin," Jiang Wanyin introduced himself as he welcomed us.

"Thank you, Jiang Zongzhu. This senior is Shen Qingqiu, Qing Jing Peak Lord and that senior is Shang Qinghua, An Ding Peak Lord. We both are from Cang Qiong Mountain Sect.

We received a mission on finding someone missing that his current location is Yunmeng Jiang Sect. I believe that we will need trouble Jiang Zongzhu by staying here," I stated while fanning myself.

"Oh? We have rare guests of peak lords from a powerful and rare sect indeed. Tell me this person name and maybe us Jiangs can help you guys. I will offer you my hospitality," he said while crossing his arms and looked at us amusingly.

"The name is Luo Binghe by the way," Shang Qinghua responded him.

Jiang Cheng's POV:

Well, shit. I think these guys were the one who after Luo Binghe for these days. Luo Qianbei ah Luo Qianbei... How came your enemy is someone who are peak lords that can reach immortality and also from powerful and rare sect. Sighs...

"Hmm... May I know what kind of relationship is him with your sect?" I asked them.

"Nothing. He is just my ex-disciple, that's all," Shen Qingqiu folded his fan on his hand. Well, what do you mean by nothing? He's literally injured when Jin Ling found him. Better find them and give them a warning. Ugh.

"Ah, okay. Follow those maids and they will lead you to your guests room. Dinner will be prepared tonight," I said to them and immediately dragged Wei brothers to inside the hall.

"Jiang Cheng? What was that for?" Wei Wuxian asked me. Wei Cheng crossed his arms and knitted one of his eyebrows to me.

"You guys don't know that Jin Ling and those Lan juniors found injured Luo Binghe yesterday and he said that he might be in danger. Look at the way Shen Qianbei described him in such a tone. Don't you think it was them who injured him all along?" I explained as I put both hands on his shoulders.

"Hmm? Really? You should told me about this yesterday. Where is he now though?" now It's Wei Cheng asked me. Ugh, these brothers.

"He's with my disciples and Jin Ling training their dodging skills somewhere in the nearby forest," I answered him.

"Ah... Then, Jiang Cheng, go and try your best to let them not see him. Xiao Cheng and I will go find him and tell him about this," Wei Wuxian told me and dragged his brother to outside. Well, time to do my work here right now I guess.

Alternative's POV:

20 disciples were out during the game. Some trees were even down and they were there, rested for a while after 2 hours of training.

"Luo Qianbei, you can even destroy some trees and what I would like to say is that power of yours is powerful and your shooting skills is also that fast. I almost ruined my hair by it," Jin Ling said as he sat on the ground and drank his water.

"Hmph, of course. I hope I can see your improvement tomorrow as you managed to be freezed one time only so far from those disciple," Luo Binghe said as he huffed in amusing.

"Jin Ling! There you are," Wei Wuxian's voice could be heard from far away.

"Wei- Wei Qianbei! Hong shushu! We're here!" Jin Ling turned his head to them and waved at them. Luo Binghe only stayed silent.

"Wei Qianbei, Hong Er, what are you guys doing here?" some disciples greeted them.

"Ah... Well, we have a little problem just to warn whoever Luo Binghe here is," Wei Wuxian scratched at the back of his head awkwardly.

"The name Luo Binghe is mine and what is it?" Luo Binghe finally turned his head to them but they all suddenly gave the same expression by opening their eyes slightly wide, even Wei Cheng.

"You- Oh hoho so you're back, Imposter Luo Binghe. But you changed your appaerance a little younger and you also cloned yourself into two, huh? Let's get this over immediately, I won't let you dare touch my shizun ever again!" Luo Binghe suddenly pointed Xin Mo at them and wanted to strike Wei Wuxian but Wei Cheng blocked it using E-Ming.

"Don't you dare hurt my beloved older brother!" Wei Cheng spatted those words venomously towards him and started attacking him.

"JIN LING! I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU GUYS HELP HIM BUT REPORT THIS TO JIANG CHENG IMMEDIATELY NOW! GO, GO, GO!" Wei Wuxian demanded Jin Ling and also joined the battle using Suibian.

"HAH, WHAT A JOKE! Beloved older brother? Of course it's a joke," Luo Binghe fought back fiercely.

"JIUJIU! LUO QIANBEI SUDDENLY ATTACKED WEI SHUSHU AND HONG SHUSHU. COME!" Jin Ling suddenly bursted in while Jiang Cheng, Shen Qingqiu and Shang Qinghua were talking.

"WHAT? Shen Qianbei, Shang Qianbei, forgive me about the lies earlier but we need to stop that Luo Binghe from attacking Wei Wuxian and Wei Cheng now! Immediately!" Jiang Cheng dragged them and followed Jin Ling quickly.

"Aiya, what does that Luo Binghe would suddenly attack them-"

"Shang shidi, remember about Imposter Luo Binghe? Of course he would assumed them as his imposters. I will go, you stay here," Shen Qingqiu cut Shang Qinghua and let him stay there.

"...Shizun?"

---

A/N: Bingge? Of course it's not bingge or 2 it just bingmei assumed them as bingges. Shen qingqiu came to the rescue using his fan in next chapter. Hope you enjoy reading this :)

(1023 words)