8 | The Immortal Yiling Laozu

"..."

"Now?" Wei Wuxian stared in confusion at Hong Er, still hugged Lan Wangji.

"Wait, nevermind. A-Xian, we forgot someone," Hong Er turned to the Lan juniors.

"Get Zewu Jun here," he said to them.

"On it," Lan Jingyi quickly bowed to the seniors and ran off, ignored the rules

"Oh, but I don't think we're gonna reveal ourselves here, Xiao Cheng," Wei Wuxian said, finally let go the other.

"A-Xian, you called me or Hong Er?" Jiang Cheng asked him. He swear he kept saying 'Xiao Cheng' and he didn't know if Wei Wuxian actually called him by new nickname or it's Hong Er.

"That's right! Wei shushu, you kept saying Xiao Cheng and only Hong shushu responded to you. I though it was jiujiu. Why is it?" Jin Ling also asked him.

"Hong Er? You called me? Eh, Wei Qianbei? When did you get here?" Lan Xichen showed up together with Lan Jingyi, asking the brothers.

"Hahaha, Zewu Jun. Nice to meet you. I'm indeed here because I need to reveal myself and my beloved didi here. " Wei Wuxian ignored Jiang Cheng and Jin Ling questions, went up to Hong Er and wrapped his right arm around Hong Er's neck.

"En, but I don't think Library Pavilion is a good place for this. Do you guys have meeting hall-"

"No no no. Xiao Cheng, let's do this at Lotus Pier," Wei Wuxian cut him off.

"Whatever you said, A-Xian," Hong Er pulled out his two dices on his palm and rolled it.

...

They all arrived at Lotus Pier, all the Jiang disciples were shocked to see their sudden appearance. They were more shocked to see Wei Wuxian also there, but in expensive black and red robe, matching Hong Er.

"EH? Wei Qianbei? Hong Er?" the disciple bowed to the seniors, surrounded Wei Wuxian and Hong Er.

"Hahahaha, it's good to see me back, right? But we need to go first, discuss something important," Wei Wuxian waved to them, dragging Hong Er to somewhere. The rest followed them.

"So, A-Xian. Explain," Jiang Cheng told him.

"Alright, alright. Don't be so shocked when you guys discovered about me and my didi here, especially you, Lan Zhan," he pointed at Lan Wangji.

"Mn," he replied back.

Wei Wuxian started explaining, "straight to the point, we both are indeed biological brothers, twin brothers. Of course, he is the youngest. But, we are also an immortal. We've been around 800 years? 900 years? I don't even count. Well, the earliest part of story that Xiao Cheng told you is true. We did separate and I was actually in coma for hundred years when I was still 5. And then I woke up, not exactly remember anything. Like, actually anything. I ran and ran because I don't know what happened and the place that surrounded me is not even familiar. I lived in a street until I was 9, adopted by the Jiangs.

Why do I have my body back? Well, my beloved didi here is more powerful than me because he's already mastered some powerful spell and creation as he found out that he's an immortal before I can. He can separate my soul from Mo Xuanyu's body that easily, even Zidian can't do that. He's so kind to his gege here that he created a new body for me, even remove the scar. Wow, amazing indeed right? It only took hours for it. He also matches our robe. Hahaha, I really love my didi here.

But but but but but, my soul and this body can't age anymore because my original body is already destroyed. Can't really do about it. We happened to meet by accident when I was babysitting Jin Ling on nighthunt during that night. Xiao Cheng can really tell that my soul is not belong to Mo Xuanyu's body. He immediately kidnapped me without alerting Jin Ling and-"

"Boom. I arrived, taking over his place here as his younger brother. The little prank we've been holding is A-Xian's idea. He totally can't hold back his laugh to see your reaction in his invisibility camouflage. Wangji, A-Xian was clinging at you 24/7 hours yesterday. It is a sore sight for my eyes. He can't even chill out.

And pardon me. I'm actually... Wei Cheng, just Wei Cheng. Cheng in my name stands for city "城", not Jiang Cheng of Cheng "澄". Get the difference," Hong Er revealed himself as Wei Cheng.

"Ah, that explained why he doesn't want you to reveal yourself and also call you Xiao Cheng instead of A-Cheng or ChengCheng whatsoever. I already claimed the nicknames before you can. I actually be mad if he actually calls me Xiao Cheng," Jiang Cheng said as he looked proud to himself.

"Wei Qianbei, you're telling me that you stopped ageing when you died as Yiling Laozu, right? Then, how about Hong shushu?" Lan Sizhui asked the brothers.

"Hahaha. It's very easy, kids. I already stopped ageing before I can even hit my adulthood... Then some random strong cultivator, even stronger than normal cultivator, found out that I have silver core and teach me everything that I need to learn. Boom, I'm here," Wei Cheng said with his arms crossed.

"Oh, I see. Silver core is indeed for the immortal, as it is rare. Wei Qianbei will renamed his title as Immortal Yiling Laozu then,"Lan Xichen teased Wei Wuxian.

"Thank you, Zewu Jun. I also gonna give myself a new title since my beloved didi is also here. I will be titled as General Yiling and Xiao Cheng will be titled as Little General Yiling," he jokingly said.

"Wei Ying," Lan Zhan called him. If anyone have Lan Xichen and Wei Wuxian's eyes, they would see his expression is little distress.

"Ah, I understand. Jin Ling, Lan juniors, can you guys go somewhere else? The adults have something to discuss. Xichen, Jiang Cheng, you guys can join if you want," Wei Cheng said as he shooed the juniors.

---

A/N: next chapter will have big angst btw 😈 (reminder that this is an au and a fanfic)
And THANK YOU FOR #9 IN #HOB WHAT.
(1035 words)