11 | E-Ming

The next following day was in chaos about the news, especially the cultivation world.

The story that spreaded around the cultivation world said that Hanguang Jun from GusuLan Sect were not meant to be existed in this world anymore. He already lived in the other world.

The infamous Yiling Laozu they used to know was actually an immortal, happened to be more than 800 years old. He also have a younger twin brother, Wei Cheng, who was also an immortal. The immortal Yiling Laozu's brother was more powerful than him, even a god's favourite!

"EH? Really? I can't believe our Yiling Laozu we used to know is actually an immortal?"

"Yeah, dude. Did you know that Hanguang Jun suppose to not live here anymore? I heard that it was a god's request. Yiling Laozu's younger brother was willing to take this request because he is that god's favourite. Can't believe he has to take his brother in law's life as they only meet not even a day-"

"SHHH, STOP. Isn't that Yiling Laozu? Who's the other person besides him? What the hell, they almost look same-"

"OH, IT'S THEM."

The Wei brothers were walking along in Caiyi Town. Wei Wuxian were dragging his brother, Wei Cheng to anywhere he saw. It was evening as they already finished their meeting at Cloud Recesses.

The morning before the news

"Hmm? Jiang xiong? Zewu Jun? What is this meeting gonna be? Wei xiong- EH? WHO ARE YOU?" Nie Huaisang suddenly jumped and pointed at Wei Cheng using his fan.

The leader from the four sect clan, GusuLan Sect, YunmengJiang Sect, LanlingJin Sect and QingheNie Sect were at the meeting hall in Cloud Recesses in the morning.

"Causing noises is prohibited and let A-Xian explain everything," he replied coldly.

"Ahahah, Nie xiong. I will started from the beginning," Wei Wuxian started his explaination.

"That explained why Wangji isn't here. May he live happily in his new life," Lan Qiren said as he stroked his goatee. There has a little blood dripped from his mouth.

"Oh? Wei xiong is an immortal?" Nie Huaisang asked as he still processed the whole story.

"Hah, he is. I can prove it to you. A-Xian, I know you're lying about E-Ming is with His Highness but I can sense that it was with you today because you left it in the room yesterday. Give it back," Wei Cheng said as he holded out his hand, waiting the other to give him something.

"Ehe, here it is," Wei Wuxian holded out his hand.

A slender, long and beautifully curved scimitar suddenly appeared on his hand. There was a weird a looking closed eye on the hilt. He handed it to the other with no hesitation.

"Now, what do you want to do-" he cutted off by the sound of a body being stabbed, alerting everyone who presented.

They were shocked to see he was stabbed by his brother in the heart, HIS OWN BROTHER! He then dropped to the floor, unmoving like it was a dead corpse. The blood flooded around him

"Eh? Already down? Weak," Wei Cheng said as he lowered himself, both hands placed on his knees, looking at the other like a kid being bullied by the bully.

"Wei Cheng... What did you just do to A-Xian?" Jiang Cheng pulled out Zidian, the dark aura surrouded them ready to whip him.

"Hmph, let me clean this mess up. My apologies," he stood up properly, holding his hand out.

A swarm of silver butterflies suddenly appeared from his hand, surrounded around Wei Wuxian. The blood on the floor suddenly disappeared and the wide cut that can be seen through his back were also healed.

"..."

"..."

"... Snores..."

A sound of snores surrounded them came from Wei Wuxian himself.

"Wow, this idiotic older brother of mine have the audicity to sleep when there's still a meeting. Hey, wake up," Wei Cheng smacked the back of his sleeping brother's head. The other finally looked up in alert, didn't show any pain on his face.

Everyone was too stunned that they couldn't even processed what just happened. There was too much happening right now in front of them. Lan Qiren already spitted out more blood.

"Huh? Xiao Cheng? What happened- Hey! You stabbed me. How dare you? Even you, E-Ming. How dare you repay my love for you back with betraying me. Hmph!" Wei Wuxian finally stood up, crossing his arms.

The weird looking closed eye that crafted on the hilt of the scimitar suddenly wide opened, spinning around in such an amazing speed. Lan Qiren immediately fainted, caught by Lan Xichen before he could land on the floor.

"Pfft, A-Xian. E-Ming was enjoying this," Wei Cheng stucked out his tongue at him, quickly left from there.

"WOI! XIAO CHENG, E-MING. HOW DARE YOU GUYS? COME BACK," he rolled up his sleeve, chasing the other.

"..."

"Ahahah, we can only assume that scimitar E-Ming is his spiritual weapon," Lan Xichen said awkwardly to the others, trying to give himself his best smile.

...

"A-Xian, seems like our job is done, can we leave now? You can stay at Paradise Manor by the way. Don't worry, I will let everyone in ghost realm, mainly Ghost City, that you are my beloved older brother. No one will dare to mess with Crimson Rain Sought Flower and his beloveds. Here, have these dices," Hua Cheng finally back into his true form, handing the other the dices.

"Oh? Many thanks to didi then," Wei Wuxian replied with a soft smile, accepted the offer.

They were currently walking in the forest at night. The full moon shone brightly in the sky. Wei Wuxian already sent a message to his shidi that he needed to be with his brother for a while, using the silver butterfly.

Hua Cheng teleported them back into Ghost City, greeting by everyone that surrounded them after their long walk. Ghost City immediately filled with celebration as their lord finally found his beloved brother. The ghosts were happy about it and they greeted cheerily Wei Wuxian, welcoming him to Ghost City. He felt relieved that he would openly roaming free there without feeling worry.

Xie Lian also got back there, introducing him all around Paradise Manor. Yin Yu also greeted him and showed him his own room that was already finished. They were having a good dinner as Wei Wuxian finally found spice flavour in his meal.

(A/N: Xie Lian put way way way way way too many spices in his cooking. Hua Cheng still happily accepted.)

*inserted the 'meanwhile, in the other universe' meme

"Yo, Cucumber Bro. Did you received any notification from The System-"

[ Warning! Warning! The main protagonist of 'Proud Immortal Demon Way' is currently went missing. ]

[ Mission : Find the main protagonist. The reward is 5000+ Coolness point. ]

"..."

"Airplane Bro, what the fuck happened?"

---

A/N: Ayup, have transmigration bros interaction for the preview 😎

And I have one last chapter to go for svsss novel, yey.

Fun fact about me writing this, Im more into using chinese pinyin for mdzs but tgcf only use the english name.

(1197 words)