6 | Wei Wuxian?

"Ah, pardon me but it seems like we forgot to introduce myself. I am GusuLan sect leader, Lan Huan, courtesy name, Lan Xichen, titled Zewu Jun and this is my little brother, Lan Zhan, courtesy name, Lan Wangji, titled Hanguang Jun," he finally introduced himself and his brother as they all made their way to their dining table.

"Lan Yuan, courtesy name, Lan Sizhui," one of the Lan juniors introduced himself.

"Lan Jingyi," the other one introduced himself.

"Jin Ling's fault for not introducing you guys earlier-"

"Hey! Hong shushu, what was that for?" Jin Ling cut Hong Er off.

"Eh, Jin Ling. You called him shushu while you still called A-Xian Wei Qianbei instead of Wei jiujiu or wei shushu," Jiang Cheng teased him.

"Hmph! Jiujiu, let me call everyone whatever I want. Surely Hong shushu doesn't mind right?" Jin Ling crossed his arms.

"En. Don't mind," Hong Er replied with a straight face while taking his seat.

"Hong Er, do you know that A-Xian loves spicy food very much? How about you?" Jiang Cheng said as he passed spice bottle to him.

"Of course, he once pulled a prank by putting all the spices in his family's meal to eat. Glad that I'm the only one who can take all the meal with him," he lied as he actually knew about it.

"Wah, Wei Qianbei is indeed a prankster," Lan Jingyi said as he countinued chewing his food, ignored the 3000 rules.

They have a silence meal until Lan Xichen suddenly remembered something after he finished his dinner.

"Eh, Wangji. I forgot that Hong Er is actually our brother in law. Forgive me, Hong Er. I forgot to introduce you that we are your brother in laws. Wangji is A-Xian's husband," he said as he covered his smile under his sleeve.

"Eh, really? He must have a good new family then..." Hong Er suddenly said in a 'sad' tone.

"...Hong Er?" Jiang Cheng tried to comfort him.

"It's nothing. I'm really glad that he have home and family for himself..." Hong Er started to tell their 'backstory'.

"..."

"Oh... Sorry about that Hong shushu," Jin Ling comforted him.

"It's not that big deal. I'm very glad that they choose me instead of him to live in that hell of the house. A-Xian is indeed a selfless and self sacrificing idiot," Hong Er put a 'soft' smile.

"Well, we already gonna find him tomorrow. C'mon," Lan Jingyi tried to hype the situation.

"Jingyi, you really have a nerve. Huh?" Jin Ling rolled up one of his sleeves and about to chase the other.

"Ahh, Hanguang Jun, Zewu Jun, Jiang zongzhu, Hong shushu, GOOD NIGHT AHHH" Lan Jingyi ran off from there as Jin Ling chased him.

"Ahahah, you guys... Hanguang Jun, Zewu Jun, Jiang zongzhu, Hong shushu, I will take my leave. HEY, wait for me!" Lan Sizhui bowed to them and started catching up with them.

"Sigh, almost hit adulthood yet still being disrespectful," Jiang Cheng said as he shook his head unamused.

"Then, Jiang zongzhu, WangJi and I gonna take our leave. Thanks for the meal," Lan Xichen bowed to him together with his brother. Jiang Cheng bowed back.

"Hmm? Hong Er, you're not gonna leave?" Jiang Cheng asked Hong Er who still didn't leave.

"Jiang Cheng... One very main question. How does that very cold and stoic Wangji become my brother's husband? Is my brother really has a bad taste?" Hong Er asked him with knitting one of his eyebrows.

"Yeah, I actually don't know. They're both helplessly fell in love with each other for years right now. I didn't know A-Xian was really dense that he doesn't even know that he is falling in love with him so much. He once rambled about Wangji like a maiden who just has a crush before they both are even courting. Very romantic yet helplessly, right?" Jiang Cheng stated.

"... Wow, I never though that's gonna sound a very questionable romantic. As long as they're happy together, then I'm happy for him," Hong Er said as he got up.

"It is what it is. Then, goodnight Hong Er," Jiang Cheng got up and left.

"En, goodnight Jiang Cheng," Hong Er also leave.

...

"Xiao Cheng, what was that for?" both Wei Wuxian and Xie Lian came out from their invisibility camouflage and put a silence talisman on the door.

"Your relationship? A-Xian, your romantic is very questionable indeed but as long as you guys are happy together, then I'm happy. And how does you own E-Ming now?" Hua Cheng asked and pointed at his hand which holded E-Ming.

"Oh? E-Ming actually likes me now and I'm about to chop you guys if you talk bad about my relationship," he explained with a smile while the evil aura around him.

"Enough for both of you and let's discuss about how A-Xian is gonna reveal himself tomorrow, alright?" Xie Lian let out a sigh while put both of his hand on both of their shoulder.

"Your Highness, do we have to reveal to them that I'm an immortal? I actually don't know how Lan Zhan will react if he found out about this," Wei Wuxian said in a worried tone.

"Let's discuss about that later. I have a plan here. Straight to the point, mission on searching A-Xian in the evening, boom, A-Xian appeared. Immediately explain to them that we're immortal and also explain this little prank by me taking over A-Xian place to just see their reaction. Just explain everything. Still keep my identity of ghost king in secret. Let's find out how they are gonna react once we reveal that we're an immortal," Hua Cheng immediately planned out.

"Good plan actually, San Lang. While I'm still gonna be in the air, as a god," Xie Lian said with a soft smile.

"Indeed a good plan. Xiao Cheng, let this da ge cuddle xiao di to sleep," Wei WuXian jumped on Hua Cheng, made both of them falling into the bed.

"Bzzt bzzt, oh? Ling Wen? Something urgent? Will be on my way. Bye both of you, have fun!" Xie Lian put a fake hesitate expression and let out a soft giggle as he dissappeared into a thin air. He knew that he needed to make something up just to leave the brothers alone.

"..."

"HAHAHAHAHA. Xiao Cheng, your beloved Highness has betrayed you. He loves his beloved brother in law more than his beloved husband- EEK" Hua Cheng hit the back of his brother's head to keep him shut.

"Hmph! Now I sleep. Good night," Hua Cheng replied while faked pouting, lied under the blanket.

"Alright, alright. Please forgive your poor gege and let this poor gege join didi in sleep," Wei Wuxian said as he hoped himself into the bed, lying next to the other.

"Night, Xiao Cheng..."

"..."

"Zzz..."

"Eh, A-Xian immediately fell asleep? Wow," Hua Cheng immediately got up and covered the blanket on the other instead.

...

The plan went immediately wrong in the next day.

---

(1182 words)