(13) | Lan Wangji

Lan Wangji woke up, just happened to see him holding pellet drum in his hand. He looked around to everything was huge— no, it was him. He was back in his child's body. It was a snowy day.

It immediately hit him. He remembered everything now. He was currently in Yiling, his first time met child Wei Wuxian. He immediately knew what was he gonna go right. He was about to run to find him when he turned his head to his right, found a child on the corner.

It was him. Wei Wuxian was there.

He only had two choice. If he brought him back to Gusu, it will cost a lot of butterfly effects. If he just left him there, there will only cost little butterfly effects by saving him in the future but he will not live a normal life in Yunmeng.

He knew that both of his parents were Wei Changze and Cangse Sanren existed in this world. He didn't have any sibings, Wei Cheng didn't exist in this world. And there's Madam Yu, a jealousy woman because his husband once fell in love with his mother, Cangse Sanren. The Madam Yu he supposed to know was so kind to Wei Wuxian, but he really couldn't do about this Madam Yu.

He only had two choice in hands; bring him back to Gusu or leave.

So, he went up to him and gave him the toys. Red strings slowly appeared tying at the both of their pinky hand, only him could see it...

---

A/N: Yes, I purposely write this short extra chapter just about lan wangji's status update. Hehehe *slaps you with the angst instantly.

This was supposed to be on last chapter but the transmigration bros part was actually long so here.

(300 words)