2 | Brothers reunion

"That is impossible, how can I don't remember this- oh nevermind. I really have a bad memory that I can't even remember our mother's face. No wonder why you look familiar to me," Wei Wuxian said dumbfounded.

"Hmph. I'm younger though and I indeed don't have any memories of our family being together. All I remember is that fake family of mine calling me a monster because of my appearance. Who cares, they all are already dead anyways," Hua Cheng said with a dead calm straight face.

"Wow that's kinda deep and how confident you are saying that they all are dead," he replied to him.

"Pfft, of course. It's been more than 800 years and I don't care about it anymore. I have His Highness onlt," he said softly at the word 'His Highness'.

"Wow... Wait did you just said 800 YEARS?" Wei WuXian suddenly jumped and exclaimed in suprised .

"Yeah, it is. Perhaps your memory is too bad that you can't even remember what day is today, gege," he said with an evil smirk, teased him.

"No no no no, you got me wrong here. Lemme tell you my whole story through this soul's adventure. When I woke up in familiar house, I feel like I've been sleeping too long, like actually really long. I was still five back then. But I somehow managed to age my soul with my body not until when I was around 18. I died alongside with this body and I could feel 'they' tore my body. I just got back into someone's body after like 13 years. Now I am here nearing my 40s," Wei WuXian explained in hesitation.

"Gege is indeed wrong, I just sensed your soul and you are actually older by minutes than me. You indeed have lost count days when you're sleeping. Come here, let both of us unlocking your lost memory together," Hua Cheng replied calmly.

"Wow, we both are immortal then. No wonder why you are so powerful," he stated, let out a soft chuckles.

"Gege is wrong again. I forgot to introduce myself properly. I'm Hua Cheng, also known as Crimson Rain Sought Flower, the supreme rank Ghost King and one of the Four Calamities," he finally introduced his real identity.

"Woah, my didi is a ghost king? Didi is indeed amazing. I feel sad that I couldn't witness your adventure on getting into this powerful. Let this da ge hug xiao di. Will call didi Xiao Hua" he giggled softly and processed to hug Hua Cheng like a kid. Hua Cheng gladly accepted the hug as he couldn't hug back because the other seemed to forget that he was actually a 'free spirit' for a while.

"I will come up with the nickname I want to call you later and let your forehead touch mine, unlocking your memories," Hua Cheng replied.

"Alright, alright. Let's go then," Wei WuXian let his forehead touched his.

...

There was a mother who has 3 children on her bed. She only hold one of them tightly and firmly as she liked him more while didn't care about the other.

"Aiyo, the oldest one is too loud and noisy and the youngest one has monster eyes. I'm very confident I'm gonna abandon them today. Oh, my baby Wei Ying. You are my favourite and perfect child only. I can't let you turning into like them," the mother said while patting baby Wei Wuxian.

She then put her 2 children into different baskets, one was letting itself flow into the river and another one was near a household that has family within.

"I already make a tattoo on each of them. "一" is for the oldest, "二" is for my perfect and lovely baby, Wei Ying and "三" is for the youngest. Hehehe," she mumbled to herself as she holding baby Wei Ying firmly with gentleness in her arms.

"Wah, A-Xian has 2 brothers?" 5 years old Wei Ying asked his mother curiously.

"Yes, indeed my child. You have 2 brother. The oldest one is loud but the youngest is like you. His imperfect eyes only show that he is not like you," his mother cringed at that.

"Wah, A-Xian wants to meet them! Where are they now, A-Niang?" Wei WuXian gave his mother his sparkling eyes, that showing hope in him.

"Sigh, they barely can survive and they are now in better place. Plus, they don't have silver core unlike you. That's how you survive," she replied in half truthed and half lied.

"Aw, A-Xian is sad now. A-Xian really wants to meet them! A-Xian hopes we can meet together again in next life," he saidly happily.

"Now, now. Let's go to sleep alright?" she said as she tucked the blanket for him.

"En!"

"My baby, if I can't return home for days, please be safe. A-Niang is feeling unease and wants to check out for a while. A-Niang will put this spell on you that you will only wake up by someone, alright?"

"Alright A-Niang! A-Xian will listen to A-Niang."

"Then. Farewell, A-Xian."

"En! Bye A-Niang!"

"A-Niang... hiccup... A-Xian doesn't remember how A-Niang look but please don't leave A-Xian alone... hiccup... There's a scary dog, please don't leave me..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Didi..." Wei Wuxian immediately hugged Hua Cheng tightly with comfort.

"Didi, I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Please forgive this gege who blinded by our mother's kindness. Please, please, please forgive me," he let out a small sniff.

"A-Xian, not your fault. Plus, we're too young to be seperated by our mother. Glad to meet A-Xian today. A-Xian also suffered like us," Hua Cheng patted his back in comfort.

"But you guys didn't even have birth name, unlike me. That is not fair at all," he said as he hid his face in the others shoulder.

"Hmph, I don't care about that already. I already have my own title," he stated.

"Back to the topic, this appearance freezed when I was around 18. How could this soul not age anymore once I entered Mo XuanYu's body?" he said as he wiped his 'tears' even though he was still a free spirit

"Hmm, it seems like your soul's appearance freezed once your body is gone. It likes how the death worked,"
Hua Cheng replied as he holded his own chin.

"Then, is the other body which is gonna have this appearance will ageing once I will have it?" Wei WuXian asked while copying the others pose, making a thinking expression.

"No, because your soul doesn't already have the original body to age. You will be in this appearance forever. Plus, you're actually an immortal. I just forgot about the silver core things because it is very rare indeed. Let this didi gives A-Xian a title. An Immortal of infamous Yiling Laozu, Wei WuXian," Hua Cheng teased him.

"Aww, you flatter me. Leave this poor gege's heart alone," he said as he dramatically collapsed on the floor, holded his chest.

"A-Xian, time to get up. I want you to stay 'dead' while I'm making you a new body," Hua Cheng said as he acted trying to drag his spirit by grabbing his leg.

"Alright, alright. Do your best," he put out thumbs up at him.

"En, didi will try his best."

...

Meanwhile...

"WHAT?! HOW DID YOU ACTUALLY LOST HIM? WEI WUXIAN!" Jiang Cheng said it out loud while Jin Ling only putting his head down.

"That Wei WuXian really has a nerve to make my uncle angry again. Please don't pull a prank again..." Jin Ling whined in his though.

---

A/N: Yoyoyoyo, uncle grumpy purple is mad again. Hehe, sweet.
(1292 words)