17 | Wei Cheng

Luo Binghe was walking along with Jin Ling and Fairy for taking a good look around in the afternoon. Jin Ling dragged him to everywhere he saw and tried his best to help him finding his way back. Two Lan juniors were already back to Cloud Recesses this morning.

"Luo Qianbei, how do you manage to end up there yesterday? What is the last thing you remember before you fell unconscious?" Jin Ling asked him while his hand rested on Fairy's head.

"Hmmm, come to think about it. The last thing I remember is... I'm just swinging this Xin Mo sword around? Eh? By the way, wanna have friendly sword sparring? I'm bored," he said as he put both hands behind his head.

"Alright, Luo Qianbei. Come to the field right now!" he exclaimed happily while dragging his wrist to the field.

"Aiya, this brat is surely love to drag everyone by wrist. Hmph," Luo Binghe groaned in his thought.

The Jiang disciples were curious about this friendly sword sparring of Jin Ling and their Luo Qianbei. They would want to witness it since they heard that Luo Qianbei managed to blast off that Soul-Devouring God's right arm using a little bit of his spiritual power.

As soon as it started, they fought each other fiercely and confidently. The disciples were amazed by the performance and the power they hold. They both only have a confident grin on their face.

"Wow, you are indeed very good at attacking your opponent but your dodging skill is a little bit... off. You still managed to dodge my attack but it's a little bit slower than how is it supposed to be. How about let this senior teach you to improve your dodging skill? How's that sound, hmm?" Luo Binghe complimenting him while inviting him to dodging lesson after they finished their sparring.

"That's true, Luo Qianbei. Jin Ling, I saw your performance was way better already but lacking a little bit at dodging skills. Let Luo Qianbei teach you. You disciples also will join Jin Ling for improving your dodging skill. Let's start right now," Jiang Cheng suddenly came in, his arms crossed and had amusing face.

"Alright then. Luo Qianbei, do you also use that skills last night for this lesson? I would love to take part your lesson," Jin Ling stated as he steadied his sword.

"Yes and I don't think this is a good place for this because my dem... spiritual power is little toxic and I would like you guys to not use your spiritual sword. I will try my best to lessen the toxic... Hm...

Hey, about we playing tags at the forest. You only have 3 rules; run, dodge and attack or freeze until you're out for 10 seconds if no one come to unfreeze you using the sword only. I will be the tag and I only need to shoot you, no touch is allowed or you will immediately out. I will count to 10 for you guys to run. How's that sound? I also wanna increase my speed," Luo Binghe said as he held a little bit of demonic power on his hand.

"Oh? That sounds quite useful. You kids, don't go far away and immediately retreat if you injured. Go now and come back before the dusk," Jiang Cheng huffed amusingly at them.

"Alright, jiujiu. Let's go," Jin Ling bowed to his uncle and become a leader of the group to lead them a way. The disciple were also bowed to him and followed the lead. Luo Binghe just nodded at him and the other also nodded back as respond.

...

Shen Qingqiu's POV:

We were at Puqi shrine to greet Wei Wuxian for the journey later. Apparently, no one answered us after we knocked the door. Maybe it's still early in the morning for us.

"Aiya, Cucumber Bro. I told you we're very early for this," Shang Qinghua groaned.

"Nonsense, I checked the time on system and it's 9 AM. Get your bitch ass up and be a man," I hit his back with my folding fan.

"WAIT! I'm coming-"

"BOO! A-Xian, got scared? Hmm-"

"*STABS!* AHHHHHHH"

"That sounds like Wei Qianbei screaming, let's burst in," I immediately bursted in by kicking the door and only to find...

Wei Wuxian stabbed someone in the stomach using a weird ass long scimitar who also look like him but in red and white. Wait, he looked like that Luo Binghe after Endless Abyss arc. This person has cold and stoic face. This must be his younger brother but why the hell he would stab his own brother when he got scared. THUMP! That person fell over to the floor while holding his stomach, unmoved.

"AHH, XIAO CHENG AH. STOP THIS. YOU'RE NOT GONNA DIE, WILL YOU? PLEASE," Wei Wuxian cried out loud while holding onto his body with his whole life.

"Uhm... Wei Qianbei... What happened-"

"BOO!" Shang Qinghua immediately got a jumpscare when that person suddenly woke up and scared him. What happened? There's no sign of pain in his face, weird.

"Ahaha, A-Xian. Don't just go around and stab people when they trying to scare you. You even use E-Ming to stab me. Aww, look at you being my big baby brother. Let this xiao di hug da ge and I'm sorry," that person made a soft giggle and hugged him warmly. Wei Wuxian accepted the hug and sniffed while putting on a warm smile. I swear I just saw him gave us a cold sarcastic face early and he put a warm smile just for his brother Wei Wuxian only. Wow, what a amazing brother he has.

"Ah, get up now and apologize accepted. Those are the guests I'm talking about yesterday. Go introduce yourself, Xiao Cheng. Shen Qianbei, Shang Qianbei, please forgive us about this," Wei Wuxian said as he got up and also helped his brother to get up.

"Wei Cheng," Wei Cheng introduced to us while his arms crossed. Rude much, pal? Wait, the hole on his robes that Wei Wuxian created earlier already fixed? He still didn't show any sign of pain. Just what in the world was he?

"Mn. We don't mind at all and let's get going," I said while covering half of my face using my fan.

"Alright. I will do the teleportation," Wei Wuxian said as he pulled out two dices from his robe.

"Huh? What those gonna..."

... do?" Shang Qinghua finished his sentence as soon as we arrived at our destination. What the fuck happened.

---

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH WE REACHED 2K VIEWS FOR THIS FANFIC.

AND I HAVE NEW FANFIC ABOUT MODERN!JIANG YANLI AND MODERN!WEI WUXIAN GOING BACK TO PAST AFTER THE DEATH OF YILING LAOZU OVER A YEAR. GO READ IT!

(1140 words)