Chapter 24

Zoe's POV

Its been 4 weeks since we found out we were having our baby girl Daisy. We've told our parents what we are calling her, but we still haven't told Liv and the boys about her. We've only got 6 weeks to wait until she comes, so me and Michael have decided to spend the day clothes shopping for her. Its Mikeys birthday today too! He's 18 and he decided that he wants to spend it shopping for Daisy. He's really excited and that makes me happy. Thats how I know Michael is the one for me! He stuck around, and I can tell he wants this just as much as I do.

"Oh my God, Zoe, look at this little dress. We have to get it!" He said. It was so pretty. It was a little pink dress. I can tell she is going to be Michaels little girl, hes going to be one of those fathers who is really over protective of her.

"Put it in, this is so cute" I say holding his hand. So far we have a lot of baby grows and mittens, dresses and socks for her. Michael has bought her a teddy bear and we have bought her dipers, pacifiers, bottles and other important stuff. Once we had paid for it all, we went back to my house, Michael spends a lot of his time here now, not that my parents mind. We put all the stuff into Daisys room that we decorated together 2 weeks ago.

Flashback

"Its perfect Michael!" I said after we had finally finished decorating Daisys room. We have cute pink walls with flowers on on. Her cradle is in the corner and she has a mobile above the bed. Her wardrobe is up and there are lots of teddy bears, all Michaels doing. I can tell hes going to spoil her rotten.

"Its just right for our little angel."

End of Flashback

"She's almost here Zoe. We are going to be parents in about 6 more weeks" Michael said excitedly.

"I know, lets just hope we dont fuck it up" I said, giggling a little.

"We're gonna be great Zoe! I just want her here with us. I can hardly wait"

"Have you enjoyed your birthday so far?" I asked.

"Its been the best one ever. This time last year, I didnt even think I was going to make it to 18. Now look at us! I have you, the boys, Liv, Daisy. Everything is perfect!" Michael said.

"I love you Clifford! But, we're having a sleepover at Lukes to celebrate, all of us!" I announced and he smiled.

"I cant believe this, we're gonna have so much fun! Happy Birthday me!" He said, fist pumping the air.

We got ready for Lukes. I normally wear clothes that show off my baby bump because Michael wants to be able to see that shes growing, but obviously I cant because we havent told them about Daisy yet. We are planning to next week. Honestly im scared about how they are going to react, We've kept this from them and shes almost here. What if they hate us! I put on a baggy jumper and some sweats.

"Is it noticable?" I asked Michael who looked at me.

"No, you're good" He said, cuddling me.

"Shes moving again" I stated, pulling michaels hand onto my stomach.

"Woah, Its still amazing everytime!" He says smiling.

"Shes really going for it" I say.

"Come on, lets go!"

We walk out of the house and walk to Lukes. When we get there we see Ashton's car outside, meaning he is here. We walk in and Michael smiles when all the boys run towards him with open arms.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!" they shout in unison.

"Thanks everyone!" He says smiling.

"What have you done so far today?" Calum asked, smiling.

"Oh, um, we went shopping and sorted some stuff out. Its been amazing!" He said looking at me. I felt a pain in my stomach but I pushed it aside.

"Lets play video games!" Ashton said and we all nodded.

1 Hour Later

I was sat watching the boys and Liv playing some game that I had never heard of when the pain I felt in my stomach earlier came back, only worse.

"Ow" I said, obviously louder than I thought because everyone turned around.

"You okay babe?" Michael asked.

"Yeah its just-UGH!" I yelled, Michael rushing to my side. I felt my black sweats soking wet.

"Fuck, Michael, its happening!" I said, realising that I was in fact going into labour. Ive read enough about it to know that my waters just broke.

"What!? Now!?" he said, panicing. i just nodded and groaned in pain.

I just got on my hands and knees and breathed deeply.

"But it cant be now! Its not time!" He said.

"Its defiantly n-OOOOWWW! HELP ME! Call my mum please someone!"

"Can someone tell me what the fuck is happening!" Luke said, wide eyed and pale.

"Hey, sophia, its Michael, Its happening like now! We need to get her to the hospital. Her stuff is in Daisys room on the side" He said.

"Daisy, who is Daisy" Liv said.

"What is going on" Ashton said, clearly concerned.

"UGH IM HAVING A BABY!" I yelled crying.

"WHAT! SINCE WHEN!" Luke yelled in complete shock.

"SINCE ME AND MICHAEL HAD SEX BEFORE HE MOVED TO ADELAIDE DUMB ASS!....Sorry, it just really h-URTS!"

"How long have you known! Why didnt you tell us?" Calum asked.

"Look, we dont have time to answer questions. I know this is a lot to take in but shes having this baby now! We need to get her to the hospital...now." Michael said.

"Michael, please make it go away" I groaned.

"Okay baby girl, she'll be here soon, shhhhh its okay" He said pulling me into his arms.

"But shes 6 weeks early, will she be okay?" I asked worried.

"She'll be fine okay, dont worry!" he stroked my hair and kissed my head.

"Michael, what do we do?" Luke asked, pale.

"Ash, you drive right?" he asked and Ash nodded grabbing his keys.

"You need to take us to the hospital" Ashton ran out of the house. Lukily there is enough seats for all of us as he owns quite an expensive car.

Michaels POV

I pick Zoe up bridal style and carry her to the car slowly. The whole time she is crying and groaning.

I put Zoe on my knee and we set off to the hospital.

"I'm sorry guys" Zoe said between her sobs.

"Why?" Ashton asked.

"For not t-ELLING YOU ARH"

"Hey, dont apologise, we are happy for you, just focus on getting this baby into the world" Luke said smiling.

"Looks like your getting another present today ey Mikey" Calum said.

"Sure does"

So Zoe has gone into labour! Hope your enjoying this so far!!!!!