Chapter 25

Michael's POV

Daisy is coming and a lot sooner than we planned. I can't believe it is happening but it is and I have to help Zoe right now.

"Take my mind off it Mikey" She said,

"Okay, um, remember when you first approached me and I told you to leave me alone, that I never wanted to speak to you?" I asked and she nodded.

"I knew then that I liked you, but I was scared that you would hate me, that you would break me more than I was already broken, but you've only made me happy. I was a mess Zoe, I was suicidal, borderline alcoholic, I smoked." I said, crying a little. I saw how the other boys tensed up, I had never told them about any of this.

"But look where we are now! We're having a little girl, and she's going to look beautiful just like her mum, we're gonna spoil her rotten! I guess what I'm trying to say is thank you, for pulling me off that traintrack, for finding me in time, because if you didnt, then we wouldnt be here right now, I would have been dead if it wasnt for you!" I sobbed.

"You tried to kill yourself?!" Calum said.

"Shhhh, thats not important now" I say, stroking Zoes hair.

"I love you Zoe" I say.

"I love you too UGH FUCK IT HURTS"

"We're here now Zoe, its okay." Ashton said.

"Luke and Calum, come with me to tell the people that shes coming, Liv and Michael, get her inside" Ashton said.

They got out the car and ran into the tall building, whilst Liv got out and opened the car door. Once we got out, me holding Zoe bridal style, I saw Zoes mum at the enterance. She ran towards us.

"How is she?" She asked looking at me.

"She's doing great, shes in a lot of pain though, we need to get her inside" I say, walking in. Ashton and the other boys had told the hospital staff and they had a wheelchair prepared for her to sit in. She wouldnt let go of my hand.

"Its okay sweetie, Im not going anywhere!" I say kissing her hand.

"We'll wait here okay?"Luke says and I nod. As we walk away, I shout a thank you to Ashton for getting us here and we walked into the delivery room. Her mum waited with the boys too, she didnt want to come in as she thinks it should be for me and Zoe.

"I picked Zoe up and put her on the bed, sitting next to her holding her hand.

30 minuets later

"Okay Zoe, its time for you to start pushing" Lynn said and Zoe nodded. she screamed and cried.

"Mikey, I can't do it, It hurts please make it stop!" She cried.

"You can do this Zoe, just think, our baby girl will be here soon, little Daisy is almost here" I encourage.

"The head is out Zoe, just one more big push and your daughter will be here" Lynn says happily.

Zoe pushes and seconds later, crying fills the room. Shes here!

"Well done Zoe, you've got a beautiful, healthy baby girl! Congratulations to you both!" Lynn said. She injected something into her arm.

"What are you doing?" I asked, panicing.

"Don't worry, shes fine, as shes early she just needs to have this medication 3 times a day for about a week" Lynn said. After cleaning her up, she walked over with our little baby.

"Okay, here is your baby" She said, handing her to me. I couldnt believe it, she is beautiful. She has my mouth and nose, but she has Zoes eyes. I crouched down and handed her to Zoe.

"Hey Daisy, I'm your mummy and this is your daddy! Aren't you precious!" Zoe said, tears in her eyes.

"God Zoe, how did we get so lucky?" I said, crying a lot myself.

"Okay, were going to take you to the ward now so that you can relax, then you can get family" Lynn said, Zoe getting onto the wheelchair. I got Luke to call my mum and dad whilst I was in there so hopefully they are here.

Once we were in the room, I gave Zoe and Daisy a kiss.

"What are you going to call her?" Lynn asked.

"Daisy. Daisy Olivia Clifford" Zoe said, smiling at our daughter.

"I'm gonna go and get everyone okay?" I said kissing her. I stand in the door way and look at my family. As I walk down the corridor, I eventually see mine and Zoes parents, Liv and the lads. When they see me they all look up.

"Im a dad" I say and my mum comes up to hug me first.

"Oh sweetie, congratulations!" She says, followed by my dad, then Zoe's parents.

All of my friends hug me next and Luke whispers a small congrats in my ear.

"Im pretty sure you wont all be allowed in at the same time, so if our parents come in first, then we will come back for you guys" I say and everyone nods.

I lead our families to Zoes room and when we get there they all go in before me.

"Well done sweetheart" Zoes mum says, going over to see Daisy.

"God Michael, she looks like you!" Zoes dad says. My mum and dad look at her next. This is the best birthday ever.

"Looks like your sharing your birthday with your daughter son" My dad says and I nod.

After about 30 minutes, they leave and direct the guys and Liv into the room.

"Awwwww, shes so cute!" Liv says, holding her.

"She is" Zoe says.

"So I guess this is the daisy you were refarring to before?" Calum asks chuckling.

"Yeah, im sorry we didnt tell you, we just never got round to it I guess"

"Well it was a shock seeing our best friends going into labour when we didnt even know she was pregnant in the first place, but this is cool!" Ashton says, giggling.

"It does make sense, the way you always wore baggy clothes, how you were sick for ages....Oh, and the ketchup thing" Luke giggled, remembering the memory of that day.

"We wouldnt have stayed over at yours if we had known she was going to come, shes 6 weeks early" I said.

"Guess she wanted to meet everyone and she couldnt wait" Zoe said.

"So, was it like, bad?" Liv asked.

"The pregnancy was good, nothing major happened that I couldnt deal with, aside from getting fat, plus no periods for 8 months considering shes early..." Zoe started but was interupted by me and the lads.

"EWWWWW!"

"No more talking about the P word" Luke said, causing Zoe and liv to roll there eyes. Liv handed Daisy to me and went to sit back on the chair next to Zoe.

I looked down at her and smiled. I didnt deserve to have a beautiful daughter or girlfriend, but I have got it! I cant believe it has happened, but if it hadnt, then I wouldnt be happy! This is the reason why I held on so long. I couldnt be happier right now.