Chapter 16

OMG Guys! Thank you so much for over 200 reads in such a short time. We are so glad that you are liking the story!

We have decided that we are going to be writting a sequal after this which is really exciting. We are enjoying writing this and we hope you are enjoying reading it. We love you all so much and it means the world to us that you like what we are writing! Dont forget to Vote and Comment in our story!

Zoe's POV

It's been 4 months and a week since Michael left for Aidelade. It's been hell, but we've skyped every day. And each day that goes by, I miss him more and he gets beat up worse. I want him here, where everything is good.
I have been ill for about 3 weeks and I'm starting to get really worried. My mum is talking me to the doctors today. All that I've been doing is throwing up and gaining weight,never though I haven't eaten a lot. My dad thinks that it's stress, but stress can't do this to someone can it? My thoughts are interrupted by my phone ringing and I answer it, knowing who it is.
"Hey Zoe" I hear down the phone, making me smile.
"Hi Mikey" I reply.
"What is my beautiful girlfriend doing this fine Saturday morning" he says in this dumb British accent making me giggle.
"Um, going to see the doctor, I'm still sick" I sigh.
"Awww Zoe, I'm sure everything is okay, just, keep me updated yeah?"
"Of course, thanks for being so supportive of me" I say.
"That's what I'm here for baby girl"
"I have to go, my mum is calling me" I say.
"Skype later?" He asks and I reply with a yes.
"I love you. To the moon..."
"And back" I say, putting the phone down. We made it our thing ever since he left and we first said it.
"You ready sweetie?" My mum asked
"Yeah, let's go"

I got in the car and listened to the song Michael wrote and recorded for me. I love it so much and its the only song that ive been listening to since he played it for me a week ago. He sent over a recording of it and wrote me a little letter inside it. I love him so so much, I want him home with me. We drove for about 15 minuets before arriving at the doctors. My stomach churned as I got out of the car.

"You okay hun?" my mum asked.

"Yeah, just a little scared i guess" i replied honestly. I dont know whats wrong with me. Its not normal to be throwing up everyday for over 3 weeks. I push my nerves aside and walk into the doctors office. The waiting room is the worst, all the anxiety of whats about to happen building up inside me. I didnt have to wait long before the lady at the receptionists desk called my name. Me and my mum stood up and walked into the room. i saw a nice lady waiting for me and i felt more comfortable knowing that i had a female doctor.

"Hello Zoe, Im doctor Brown, what seems to be the problem?" she asked kindly.

"Um, Ive been throwing up at least once a day for 3 weeks and im starting to get worried."

"Okay, have you experienced any other symptoms other than the vomiting?" she asked.

"I have gained a little bit of weight but nothing else really"

"Okay, I just need you to pee in this bottle so that we can test it, okay hun" Doctor Brown said. She handed me a bottle and i went in the other room to do my buisness in it. Once I had, I went back into the room where the doctor and my mum where and I handed her the bottle.

"Ill be back soon, just need to do a quick test" She said, leaving me and my mum alone.

"I'm sure everything is okay darling" my mum said.

"I hope so" I replied. M and my mum talked for a bit and i asked her if i could stay over at Lukes tonight with the guys and Liv. We are all best friends and i found out that they have all been individually skyping and texting Michael. It makes me happy knowing that they are all friends now. The doctor comes back into the room with a smile on her face.

Therapy - Michael Clifford (Book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें