That Girl...

Third Person POV

Taika continued to guide the madrigals around the castle that was surprisingly much larger in the inside.

So far they learned that the castle could move and acted as if a live like casita, but so could the land around it. That's how they're were led there. Abuela Carmen extended the area as far as it could go to quickly lead them there.

"And this is my abuela. Carmen Arias." Taika gestures toward Carmen. She had fully gray hair that was short and let down. Wearing a blue long sleeved dress with designs that relate to her gift.

"Hello, welcome to the Asombrosa." She said with a warm smile.

Alma walked up to her.

"Hello, my name is Alma. Its a pleasure to meet you. And we kindly thank you for letting us stay." Alma says introducing herself properly.

"Very nice to meet you. As well as the other Madrigals. We've heard rumors from more than just Mariah, so not too much information was from her. Its quite amazing how similar we are." Carmen says.

Alma smiles as she turns, "Do you mind if we chat? The rest of the Madrigals can continue the tour but i'd like to get to know you." Alma asks.

"Of course whatever you want." Carmen agrees as they walk away talking together.

They continue the tour.

-

"This is my cousin! Gaila!"

She moves her hand dramatically revealing her part of the house. Showing bright sunny colors and gorgeous scenery.

"She can't manipulate light!"

She wears a white top with a skirt that is white that fades to blue with strange sun design. Her skin is light with her hair into three large braids.

"Hello everyone!" Her voice was soft yet loud, as she manipulates light to show a projection of her gifts example.

"She can make small movies and even colors them! She can also manipulate darkness. Though she prefers to stick with light."

"Cool." Antonia says, "Can you make a tiger?" Antonio asks, Gaila then makes a tiger running out until Taika draws it and it comes to life running around Antonia as he giggles, after a bit the tiger fades.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all!" Gaila says as she looks at pepa with a sunny sky above her,
"Oh you must control weather!"

"I can! In fact do you think you could control the sun i make?"

Gaila tries and it's turns out she could.

"Wow!"

Taika then gestures for everyone to move to the next area of the house, this being a huge laboratory with chemicals. That walls being colored black but highly decorated in glow in the dark items.

"My sister can make any chemical potions just by thinking it!"

She appears after a floating bottle seemed to be drank. She was invisible by a potion.

"Hello!"

She wore green glasses with a white long cardigan, a black top with a green and blue skirt with designs on it that relate to her gift.

"I mainly make healing potions and other things. Like Julieta! I can heal." She laughs nervously.

"How interesting." Julieta smiles at the fidgety girl.

"Alright, Next is another cousin,-" Taika cut off by a fast wind going past her, she turns to see her mother, Arie, standing and creating everyone.

"Ah my mother! Her gift is super speed!" Arie dashes around quickly leaving a dust trail behind her. She has dark skin and has her natural hair out that's short in an afro. She wears a red long sleeved top with a black skirt with designs that relate to her gift.