Another Encanto?

Third Person POV

It was a normal day in the Encanto as Luisa carried around donkeys, and Isabela was growing some flowers for a villager.

Abuela Alma was walking towards her house until Bruno Madrigal bursts open the doors before she could open them to walk in.

"THERES ANOTHER ENCANTO!"

Alma's calm and relaxed expression quickly shifted to shocked and surprised after hearing those words come out of Brunos mouth.

Another Encanto?

Another family of gifts and powers?

Impossible.

Or is it?

"What? What did you see?" Alma questions before walking inside.

-

Flashback.

Bruno woke up that day to go downstairs, greeted by his family, and his sister, Julieta, cooking. He takes a seat before someone speaks up.

"So, could you do a prediction for me?"

He turns to look at his nephew, Camilo. The known prankster and entertainer of the Encanto. 

Although as if lately it seems he's been more quiet and reserved. Still having bursts of energy when entertaining the young children. But it seemed like Camilo was tired, like the fire inside him was slowly going out.

"Oh- uh-"

"Well C'mon. You've done them for basically everyone else in the family except me. Soooo, i think maybe it's time?" Camilo says raising a brow at the last question.

"Well uhm, sure! I guess i dont mind-"

"Just remember dont get angry if he shows you something you don't like mijo." Pepa says as she places down a plate of food.

"Yeah- yeah- of course! But when do you think you could..a... do that prediction-?" Camilo asks.

"We could do it after breakfast-? Its not like i have the fullest schedule-"

"Perfect! Alright." Camilo cuts him off as he continues to quickly munch on his food.

Alma stands up and says,

"Alright im going out. I have business to attend to. Remember to do your chores!"

She says as everyone repeats after her with "yeah" and "yes"'s.

-

Bruno and Camilo are now in Brunos room, as bruno sets up his future telling area.

"So, is this all like- part of the process?"

"Yes- its uhm- quite a lot- now!-"

Bruno shuts his eyes as wind starts flowing and moving harshly.

"Yeah uhm, you should hold on."

Camilo does as he's told and watches as sand lifts and engulfs them in a half sphere of sand.

They start seeing the vision.

First a castle is seen, then hints of magic like ghosts and some sort of super speed running, then a girl hugging Camilo as he smiles brightly. Soon a picture frames of him at his future wedding is shown.

"A castle?"

"Magic!"

"Wait what?"

"Powers?"

"A village!"

"Another family of magic?"

"Another Encanto?"