Agreement

Two or three days after the incident at the play, Flair still holds no evidence against me.

She still refuses to apologize.

I think maybe, I'll try to make up with her. We're both being petty. Maybe its time to see why she acts the way she does.

I sat up im my chair and closed my journal. I was in my pajamas as I was about to head to sleep. Before I did, i got an idea.

I went through my door to reduce noise, i floated down to Camilos door, and knocked softly.

He opened the door and smiled at the sight of me.

"Hey. Something wrong?" I floated down to the ground as I began regretting going along with the idea i had just come up with.

"Can I sleep with you?"

"Hm." Camilo smiled. "Of course." He back away creating room for me to walk in. I floated over to his bed and laid on a side of the bed that seemed free.

Camilo walked over to the bed and laid down next to me. I laid on my side.

"What ya thinkin'  'bout?" Camilo asked curiously.

"Flair."

Camilo sighed as he rolled his eyes. He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer to him.

I buried my face in his chest as my hands cover my face.

"Stop worrying about her. She'll come around." He paused.

"Probably not but who cares." He kissed the top of my head then turned off the lamp as we cuddled together and fell asleep.

The next morning i woke up after a- surprisingly- amazing sleep.

I was turned away from Camilo as he was still asleep hugging me from behind.

"Oof-" I whisper as i tried getting out. But his grip became stronger as he pulled me back.

"NoOooO..." He said in a sleepy voice. Though it was cute, his voice was still deep and huskier than usual. It made me blush and a bit a stutter out.

I turned around and laid there for a second.

"I gotta go.."

"WhyYyY... lets have a lazy day." Camilo said as he buried his face in my hair.

He breathed in, and sighed.
"You smell nice."

I giggled and just decided to sleep a bit more.
-

After struggling some more I finally managed to go on with my day.

I was wondering around in a more quieter part of Encanto. I walked around and heard low sobs.

I heard around and found Flair crying on a rock.

My breathed hitched as i decided to walk towards her.

"Hey-" She jumped and turned around to face me.

"Leave me alone!"

I stayed silent and stood there. She turned back around.

"Here to make me more miserable."

"No. I want to help you. No one would ever be like this without a reason." I sat down next to her, "What going on?"

She sighed.

Silence filled the air as the tension grew thick. She took a heavy breathe before beginning,

"My- my mother died a long time ago. A bit before you got your gift. She always loved me so much, showered me with attention. After she died, i got really sad. My dad got the company, and he began paying less and less attention to me. And you got your gift. All attention was on you. I got-" She sighed, "jealous."