Apologies, And a Kiss

(I noticed in the last chapter I meant 'great grandkids' lol oops, and I can't edit it or it will remove comments)

I walk through to the main room of the Encanto and see Dolores whip out her pregnancy test with two marks meaning she was positive.

"Ahh! I'm so happy for you!" Isa hugged Dolores.

"I'm going to be a grandmother!" Papa happily shouted while a mix of rain and a rainbow happened above her head in a cloud. 

"Yes we are very happy." Mariano spoke. 

I walked up to Dolores and hugged her. 

"Proud of ya girly." I smiled and she giggled. 

"I'm proud of you too, you did a great job exposing Flair! Amazing plan." Dolores sweetly smiled as she spoke. I let go and said,

"Oh please, it was a simple plan.. though it was pretty smart hiding a recorder in Camilo clothes." I giggled as she agreed and nodded her head,

"Yes indeed."

"Camilo,..Y/N," Alma suddenly called out, the room fell silent as Camilo and I turned around to face Alma, "I apologize to you both, for Camil mostly for forcing g marriage and such on you, I guess I didn't learn my lesson after Isabela." She gestured to Isa as Isa gestured an 'its fine' hand motion. 

"As for Y/N, I'm sorry I didn't listen to you. Though just know, in the back of my mind I did suspect her. I just pushed it away because of her act she put up that was just believable to me. I don't expect forgiveness, but I promise to show change." Alma gestured her arms open offering a hug, I hugged for a short time before letting go.

"Yeah, you have a habit of doing that. I'm not sure I fully forgive you, but I will once I see improvement." Alma nodded and smiled. 

She turned to Dolores, "Now as for you dear, we must get the doctors to check her, call them!" 

"Sending some papers!" Take quickly drew a paper message as it flew towards the house of the doctor.

Dolores tilted her head to listen, "They should be here shortly."

"Good, now let us go on with our days." Alma sighed then walked out with Dolores and Mariano. 

I left the room last, I turned and bump into Camilo, "Oh sorry-' "Can we talk?" Camilo spoke as I looked up at him, "Uh.. yeah!"

He took my hand and dragged me into a prettier area, out back in the lovely garden they had going. 

He took ahold of both my hands as he looked at me in the eyes dearly, "So, god.. listen.. I like you. I just feel like I needed to get that off my shoulders, you're a confusing girl, and I couldn't really tell if you liked me back. But after you helped me, I'm only going to hope you do."

My mouth was a-gap as I stared up at him with wide eyes, "I-I.. You- you don't have to like me back, that's fine, but I just wanted to tell you."

'I swear I told him before..'

"I like you too, dumdum."

He stared at me then smiled, he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me lovingly. I smiled through the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck. 

We let go after a bit for a breathe, I smiled up at him as our forehead touch as we looked at each other.

"Can I be your boyfriend?" He asked shyly, "Yes cutie. You can be my boyfriend."

-

don't forget to comment and vote