Extraordinaire

When i first started releasing the chaps they were like everyday, but lately ive been pretty stressed and busy so chapters might come out a little longer between. I also only update when i have a clear picture of what id like to write next so please dont get upset if it take awhile to update!

Third POV
-
Y/N sat down on grass while reading a book, peacefully enjoy the sunny rays shining on her, and the wind nicely cooling her down from the hot summer air.

Her back laid against a tree as a sudden shadow appeared over her. She looked up to the tall figure to see Camilo.

"Oh, hello!" Y/N said making a small wave.

"Hey, so, i found this cool place we could go eat at- if youd like to come.." Camilo said nervously.

Y/N smiled and closed her book to stand up.
"Sure. Whats the place?"

Camilo looked down at Y/N finally making eye contact, taking a moment before responding.
"Uhm, they sell food that isnt from here- chinese food? Youll see." Camilo turned around by the heel of his foot as he started walking off, Y/N quickly following behind.

Four days before Dolores's wedding and they both had time off while everyone else was still working away. Perfect chance to not be bugged by anyone.

They arrived and sat down, looking at the menu.

It looked as if Y/Ns eyes were shining,
"Wow the options here are great!"

Camilo only smiled as the waiter came by.

"Hey my dudes, what can i get for ya?" A hippie lookin guy said.

"Hm, just some rice with chicken and some sushi rolls!"

They made their orders.

"Y/N- this is like a weird question... but do you like anyone?"

"Hm, sure i like a lot of people!"

"Uhm,-"

"Pfft just messing with you. Im not that dumb. Yeah no, i dont really like anyone as if now. Why? Do youuuu got a crush?" Y/N said smirking and wiggling her eyebrows at him.

Camilo backed away from leaning close towards the table leaning back on his chair looking away slightly blushing,
"No- no not right now but maybe a girl who i think is really pretty."

"Who?"

Camilo looked over at Y/N as she had a curious smile.

"You uhm, you know her pretty well-" Camilo said not making eye contact. Going back and forth between looking at her and a plant in the shop.

"*gasp* Someone i know? Hmmmmm Taika?"

"What!? No! Shes like a bestie to me not like THAT!?"

"Well you hang out with her all the time!"

"So- plus! Shes into girls. Dont matter."

"Hmmm-"

Y/N continued to just call out random names of people for the entire time of eating. Trying to guess.

A bit later
-

The sun was setting now as the two sat down on a rock couch outside.

"Okay- so not Mckayla?"

"NO!"

Y/N giggled. There was a silence for a second,
"Then who? Ive named like every girl I know."

All camilo did was look into her eyes,

It took a second for it to click.

Y/N POV
-

I was smiling looking at Camilo as i wondered who he had a crush on. He was acting strange as if lately so maybe this explains it.

He stared at me straight in the eyes as the sunset slowly took light away from us.

My smile slowly faded to a moment of realization.

"So it is Mckayla!"

Camilo made a disgusted face before answering,

"NO!"

I laughed before calming down. I stared at the ground. Did he like me?

...
-
Okay short chapter but soon will be longer one