Her Eyes, Her Hair..

Third POV
-

Sun was shining over the Encanto as Dolores walked to the kitchen and saw her mother, Pepa.

"Hola mamá, do you know what's gonna go on today?" Dolores asked.

"Sí, apparently everyone's going out for dinner. Makes sure to dress nice, it's a fancy restaurant."

"Ah, thought so, just wanted to confirm."

Pepa got up and left the room as Mirabel entered,

"Hey! You heard? We're going out to a fancy dinner place!"

"Yeah, i just asked my mom if we were."

"Well- do you and the other girls wanna go shopping for an outfit? Everyone else already agreed and your the last!" Mirabel asked as Dolores nodded.

"Sure!"
-

Later that day the girl went out shopping for new clothes to wear out.

-
Y/N POV
-

"Y/N! Hey!" Mirabel shouted running up to make as she held onto my arm as we walked with the other younger girls,
"Watcha think your gonna wear? What might you be looking for more specifically?"

I thought for a second,
"Hm, something simple maybe. Just uh- F/C? With floral stuff."

"Well i know i'm gonna look for soemthing blue! I might sew some flower later."

"Right you can sew! That's neat. Think you could add something's if i want?"

"Sure!"

We arrived at the store and i stayed close to Dolores and Mirabel, since i knew them best.

"Do you guys think this is cute?" Mirabel put a dress over her as she showed us.

"Hm, too poofy." Dolores whispered.

"Yeah, thought so too."

I moved aside some dresses as i talked to Dolores.

"So why such a fancy dinner?"

"I heard they're celebrating six months of the families knowing each other."

I paused. Six months? Had time really gone that fast?

"Wow, already? Six months?"

"Yup half a year!" Mirabel skipped, "I feel like i still have so much to know about you guys though."

"Hey why cant your mom just make outfits for us?" Dolores asked.

"She can only make an outfit with a clear image of what she wants. So its pretty difficult for her to do it for other people. She also needs to know the exact fabrics and stuff."

"Oh- see! We still need to know so much more! I didn't know that."

"Yeah but my mama normally doesn't talk much. Sure she's pretty out going and extroverted, but she's pretty reserved at the same time."

"You're moms fun! I hung out with her and Pepa yesterday." Dolores said.

"Oh really? I didn't know?"

"Pfft, probably because you were with Camilo all day." Mirabel said as she bumped hips with me.

"Yeah you're always with him."

"Whaaat? He's funny."

"Sure but c'mon! hang with us! We're funny too!" Mirabel said play hitting me in the shoulder.

I chuckled then said.

"Alright alright. For a whole week, i'll spend time with you guys."

"Perfect!" Dolores spoke.
-
Mirabel POV
-

A tiny harmless plan to starve Camilo of Y/N. Seeing if he's desperate for her back will just confirm some things.

After the whole situation a couple weeks ago nobody bugged them anymore other than abuela. Im pretty sure Camilo has yet to forgive her but i still tease. Im sure he also won't mind this- it's not only for teasing him but we also want to hang out with Y/N!

"Oo, you should get that dress!" I spoke as Y/N grabbed a dress out looking at it. She turned to me smiled then nodded.

-
Time skip to getting ready!
-
Still Mirabel POV
-

I finished sewing some ghosts on Y/N's dress as she walked in the room and looked at it.

"Ooo! Its so good! Wow you're really talented."

I smiled then said, "Heh, thank you! Now go put it on!" I shooed her to go and she went to try it on.

She came back and she looked stunning. A simple white skin tight spaghetti strap dress, with long sleeved transparent part over it with floral designs and some ghosts on it. Both pieces went down a little under the knee. She wore simple white flats and hoop earrings.

(if u prefer masculine im sorry but i suck at imaging that style so 😭 imagine smthing else for u)

"Ugh, omg gorgeoussss!" I did pizzazz hands turned and dragged her to my vanity as Isabela walked in.

"I'm here for makeup!" Isa skipped to Y/N as she wore a pretty dress herself.

She did simple makeup, but she still looked amazing.

"Alright we're done!"
"And just in time," Dolores walked in door, "It's time to go!"

We all walked down and saw everyone in their fancy fits. This wasn't a big deal but we never miss a chance to go all out.

-
Third POV
-
As Y/N walked down the stairs Camilo turned and stared up in awe. Her haired aesthetically moving around her as her eyes glimmered.

"Woah."
Taika elbowed him.

"That's my cousin!"
-
They arrived at the restaurant and all sat down in a round table. Y/N between Mirabel and Dolores. Camilo across from her.

They all ordered and talked as they ate having a good time.
-